🎉The party 🎉

also again Kate bishop will be aged down from 22 (that's how old she was in the Hawkeye show I think) to be 17 for the plot.

(Also I don't know what a rich person does at a party.......google didn't help either, and yes I did google what do rich people do at party's, it didn't help) 

Alex POV

Me and Peter walked in the lobby and up through the elevator and onto the level of the tower the main party was on.

We walked through a pair of doors and inside the party was going, people where talking and getting drinks, having fun and doing things people do at rich people party's. 

A few seconds after we walked in the door Tony Stark walked up to us.

"Glad you two could make it" Tony nodded.

"Well where glad we could make it too" I smiled.

"I see you changed up your outfit a little" he gestured to my new mask.

"New year new her" Peter put in.

"Never say that again" 

"Eh worth a shot.

"Well how bout I introduce you to some people" Tony asked.

"That would be very nice" I smiled.

We walked over to a group of people and Tony introduced us.

I was REALY happy he told us what to do or at least lead the conversation. I had no clue what I was doing, i mean I probably would have just sit on the sidelines or something not talking to anyone. I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING.

When ever I would go to party's with my parents I would just hang around them OR  I would chill in a corner with a book or some shit. But now I have to talk to people.

Ew

"I'm James Rhodes but please call me Rohdey" Rohdey introduced himself reaching his hand out.

"Venom" I shook his hand.

"Spider-Man" Peter shook his hand too.

A rush of silver air flew in front of me pushing Rohdey backwards.

"Why hello princesa" Pietro said kissing my hand.

I'm gonna kill him

Can't kill him well get a bad reputation

We all ready have one

It will make it worse

I wanna rip out his spine through his throat 

Oh gods

"Pietro" I fake smiled.

"You know my nam-" he was cut off by being thrown across the room by a wave of red magic. He flew onto the couch and landed softly, he was about to get up when a potato hit him in the head knocking him out. The kid who launched the potato laughed and high fived a girl next to him.

"I'm sorry I got to handle this" Tony said walking off.

"HARLEY STOP LAUNCHING POTATOS AROUND" He yelled at the kids "SHURI STOP ENCOURAGING THIS" He yelled at the other girl as they ran off.

Lucky, I thought, I have to act like an adult so I can keep my identity a secret.

"Sorry about that, I'll watch him more" Wanda said running past.

"And I'm sorry About all the crazy" Bruce jumped in "you already know me but I'm Bruce" he shook me and Peters hand.

"It's no problem Dr.banner" Peter nodded. I could tell he was trying not to geek out. It was pretty funny actually.