Not too tight.

!MALE READER!
(This chapter contains bondage, teasing, edging, and degrading.)
-
--
-
You were on one of your many night shifts, terrified of what might happen this time. You loved going to the daycare. Regularly, you would do arts and crafts with Sunny, or play hide and seek, but then, there were the things you would do with Moony. Your face flushed red just thinking about him, but you had to snap back into reality. You looked towards the daycare and the lights were off. "huh..that's weird. the lights are never off at this hour.." You thought to yourself. You shrugged off the thought and headed in. "Sunny? Moony?" You shouted. "No response..". You continued to look around, curious on where they could've went. As you were walking, you heard footsteps behind you. You turn around the see Moony standing there staring down at you. Moony was a rather tall person standing at a tall 6"7. He had a smirk that showed signs that he was up to no good.
"It's about time you're back..I've missed you, love." He said boldly, causing you to turn red and look down.
"Listen, I'm just here to do my job, Moony.." You spoke out. Moony had an unamused look on his face.
"It's funny you think I give a fuck about what you have to do..right now, this is between me and you, and we have some unfinished business." He said sternly. Your eyes shot open and you swallowed thickly. Before you knew it Moony had pulled up a chair and insisted that you sat down. You were afraid to sit due to the fear of him seeing the fact that you're hard even though he knew anyways.
"Sit. Now." He said, being more demanding than usual. You didnt want to upset him and be a tease, so you agreed and sat down in the chair.
"Good boy. Close your eyes." You complied, closing your eyes. You felt a soft velvety type of rope being wrapped around your eyes.
"H-Hey,,what are you doing?! my eyes are already closed.." You said, sorta confused.
"Keep your pretty little mouth shut and let me do my thing." He said in a demanding tone.
You stayed silent as you felt the same velvety rope being wrapped around your body. Once everything stopped, you groaned as in a way to show your frustration of not being able to see.

"You're keeping it over your eyes." He said. You just simply wiggled around until you were comfortable enough. He had you tied to the chair with the velvety rope leaving a diamond type opening around your crotch. The rope felt nice, and you didn't even know you were into bondage. You snapped out of your thoughts due to the feeling of a hand rubbing your bulge through your jeans. You let out soft whimpers and pleads for more friction, but he wasnt hearing it.
"If you want more, then beg for it like the little slut you are." He spoke. At first, you thought it was a joke, but he was being dead serious. Once you built up the courage, you finally spoke.
"Sir..please give me more pleasure. Please..make me scream out your name." You said softly.
He felt satisfied, and slowly unzipped your pants and reach into your boxers and pulled out your cock. He chuckled.
"So needy and for what. For me? Its pathetic." He rubbed your tip in circles with his finger.
"Sir please stop teasing me,," you said.
He just ignored you and continued for another minute before circled his tongue around your tip. He had a longer tongue than most humans. You let out a few moans here and there due to the lack of pleasure. He finally took you into his mouth, but decided to bop his head up and down at a painfully slow pace. Every 10 seconds or so he would stop then continue, each time going at a barely faster pace than before. Once he was at a relatively fast pace, you're moans grew louder, indicating your climax. He began going faster, you felt as if your were floating at this point. Right before you could cum, he took his mouth off completely, leaving you with a worse problem then before.
"Look at that..you have to go home. so sad." He said sarcastically, putting your cock back in your pants, then untying you.
"Y,,you can't just leave me like th,,this,,!" You said.
"I can, will, and am." He said. You had no other choice but to comply and head home, unpleased and wanting more.