~'0'~

Merely a few minutes later of being literally pushed into his room, Tenma came back down. Fully dressed in black with a pair of sneakers.

And downstairs he saw, sitting on the sofa along with Reo, Akira 'Twilight'. Otherwise known as Akira Hakumei for his real name.

For a second, Tenma wondered how did the man get here in such a short amount of time. But then again, knowing how eager he always is to spend whatever amount of time given with Reo - and viceversa -, the brunet decided to just keep his mouth shut on the question

"Good to see you, Akira-san."

"Good to see you too, Tenma-kun." Responded the man with a small smile that looked awfully perfect and mature

'I bet Reo would be drooling all over the place from seeing this smile, if it wasn't because Akira-san is literally beside him.'

"I've heard from my beloved Reo here that you've shown some decent skill in both dancing and singing. And that you could become a grand idol if those skills are to be polished by professionals."

"Ok, he might've overestimated me. I've never had any dance or singing lessons, so, who knows if I'm actually even decent-" Said the brunet as he truly didn't feel as confident as Reo was in his abilities

"-and would you mind not starting your sentences with 'your beloved Reo'? I already know damn well that you two lovebirds are head over heels for eachother!" Exclaimed Tenma while faking an annoyed expression, which earned laughter from both of the adults

"Ok, ok. Got it. Anyways, are you ready to show me what you've got?"

"Um, sure."

----

15 minutes later, Tenma had already finished 3 songs of very different themes. The first one being the <rock version of Bad Romance>, the second one being <No friends by Cadmium> and the last one being <Killing Butterflies by Lewis Blissett>.

By now, the brunet already had more than just a couple droplets of sweat on his head. Yet he wasn't exactly tired to be fair.

Although, at this point he decided that 3 songs are probably enough for demonstration. And to be honest, Akira probably didn't even need this many songs to begin with.

So by the end of having performed all 3 songs, Tenma turned around to see what Akira had to say about him.

However, when he did turn around, he didn't expect to see the following scene.

Reo's eyes were literally sparkling like Shinsuke's eyes did when the dwarf met Someoka Ryuugo and he also had both of his hands formed into fists, covering his mouth. Which was probably for the better. Or else, he very well might've screamed like a fanboy and disturbed the whole neighborhood.

As for Akira, he...

He was flabbergasted.

Based on expression alone, it was as if...

Someone had told him Reo cheated on him.

That's about the best way to put it.

His eyes were wide as saucers. His eyebrows looked like they were about to shoot through the ceiling and fly away to heaven. And his mouth, although it didn't drop to the ground, its muscles were contracted strong enough to create the effect of a double chin.