Stanley Hotel: Part 2

"Wait, wait," Corey said, placing his hand on Colby's shoulder. "What did you just say?" He asked. [Y/N] looked at Corey.

"He said that we're going to the Stanley Hotel." She said. Corey looked at her.

"And where's that?" He asked.

"Colorado." Colby said. Corey looked at [Y/N], still looking like he was in disbelief.

"When?' He asked. [Y/N] bit back a smile.

"Tomorrow." She said. Corey immediately shook his head.

"No." He said, causing everyone to laugh. Jake, who had been laying on one of Colby's other couches with a [f/c](favorite color), fluffy blanket that belonged to [Y/N] draped over himself, looked at Sam, also looking like he was in disbelief.

"What?" Jake asked. "Tomorrow?" He asked again. Sam had the camera faced towards Corey.

"We're going tomorrow." He said. Corey looked at [Y/N], who was sitting in Colby's lap, who was sitting on the couch.

"Did you know about this?" He asked. [Y/N] gave him a 'duh' face.

"Uh duh. I wouldn't have repeated what Colby said earlier if I didn't know." She said, laughing.

"We already bought you guys tickets." Sam said. He panned the camera over towards Colby and [Y/N], gaging Corey's reaction. He panned the camera over towards Jake, who looked at him. "Plane tickets, for half way across the united states." Sam said. [Y/N] looked at Corey.

"Do you know what the Stanley Hotel is?" She asked. Corey looked at her.

"Yes, I know the Stanley Hotel." He said.

"The one that the Shinning was based off of?" Sam asked. Corey nodded.

"Yeah, I know the one, where the, Here's Johnny!" Corey shouted, reciting, probably the most well known line in cinema history. Sam panned the camera over towards Jake, whose face widened in joy and shock at the recognition of the line and the hotel.

"What? No way! Dude, I love The Shinning!" Jake said, smiling. [Y/N]'s face widened as a smile broke out at hearing that Jake was a huge fan of The Shinning. Sam panned the camera over to the couple. "Due, I am so down." Jake said, agreeing without hesitation. Sam panned the camera over to Corey, who did not look happy.

"Alright. Are you as down as he is?" Sam asked, smiling. Corey immediately shook his head.

"No! Are you joking?" Corey asked, looking over at Colby.

"This is know as one of the most haunted hotels in the entire world." Colby said.

"And the most haunted place in the United States." [Y/N] added. She had been to the hotel before, long before she had met Colby and the others. She knew first hand that the hotel was haunted. Corey looked at [Y/N].

"Has anyone died there?" He asked. Colby looked at the camera.

"I'll get in to that." He said, rubbing up and down [Y/N]'s thigh. Sam chuckled. Corey smiled at the camera.

"So, I can't go guys." Corey said. [Y/N] looked at the group.

"This place has so many hauntings that it has given people so many nightmares that they can never live down." She said. Jake looked at her.

"Wait, so [Y/N], have you been to the hotel before? Like, have you investigated there before?" He asked. [Y/N] took a deep breath and rubbed her hands down her thighs, taking Colby's hand into her own and playing with his fingers.

"Yes, I have been to the hotel before," she said. Sam panned the camera over to Corey and Jake, who both looked shocked. "And honestly, I'm not too keen on going back." She said. Colby squeezed her hand, making her look at him.