2

"I bet, that it's the one in the blue dress. She's standing right next to one of the big mirrors. Blonde hair, glitter on the dress and drink in her hand. That one has been acting strange all evening long." And with this, Fontaine started the guessing game. They do this every time. 

No matter where we are, they start betting on who she may be and in the end, I have to go and talk to these people, which usually ends up being very embarrassing. 

" Maybe she's not even here. Who says we can trust this source, whoever it is, that told us that she's here tonight.", dad said "I mean, why would she even be here. There is nothing interesting happening here." 

"No, no, no, she has to be here. Will she's the only clue we have, the only clue to finding your parents." 

"Mom, calm down. She's probably going to be here, there is enough here, that would be worth stealing." 

"Haha Ant, very funny." 

You know, when my mom speaks with a sharp undertone, that usually means that you're in trouble. That just happened so here's a tip from a professional, shut the f up. 

Change the topic. Do everything but continue this conversation. 

" Maybe the one in the long, black, glittery dress, with the white hair, with a little bit brown." 

In a dangerous situation like this, even I would play the guessing game just to save my own ass. 

"No you idiot. She looks waayyy to old."

"Wow Fontaine, you're really the nicest sister on this whole planet."

"If by the one in a black, glittery dress you mean the woman standing right next to the musicians, then I'd say try talking to her in a more private setting. I don't think, that she looks that old and people age differently. We don't even know her actual age. ANT..... PLEASE STOP STARING AT THE VIOLINIST. YES SHE'S A REALLY MARVELLOUS PLAYER BUT YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY CONCENTRATE RIGHT NOW. "

" OK...... Calm down....... I'll do that, just please don't scream at me. These earpieces can get really loud and it hurts when you scream. " 

Silence. No one said anything for at least 15 minutes, but it felt like hours. Watching people really makes it seem like time stands still. 

The music stopped. The music stopped? When I look over I see, that the violinist left the little stage she and the others stood on and leaving the room followed by the woman in the black dress. What could Madeleine want from that girl? 

Trying not to act to suspicious, I follow them outside. And there she was, looking around the hallway, she lost the girl. 

"Hey Madeline, what have you been up to these past few years."

"are you talking to me?" 

"Yeah, who else, there is only the two if us in this hallway." 

"I don't know you and I don't know anyone named Madeleine. If you can't help me find that girl that played the violin leave me alone. I feel like she has been watching me this whole evening." 

And with that, she's gone again. 

"And how many people have you asked this question or a question similar to this." 

This is not the voice of the one in the Black dress anymore, this voice sounds very familiar. Don't worry I'm not stupid, I know who this is. 

"In total or just this week?" 

"Give me both." 

"well in total this was about the 9th time but it was the first time this week. To get back at my question, what have you been doing? No one has heard from you in ages, its a total coincidence that we found out that you're here tonight." 

"We? So you still can't do anything without your family." 

"That's not true, that is totally not true. It just happens, that the reason we're searching for you has to do with an important matter that requires everyone to help. It would be nice of you to help us with that. Let's start with you answering my question. What have you been up to?"

°°°°°°°°A/N°°°°°°°°

This is a shorter chapter again, I'm sorry, I don't really have time. Still, I hope, that you enjoy this chapter and this whole story.