chapter 1<3

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Venus pov:

I was sitting down with Dorothy and Sam, "so what do you want now?" I said crossing my arms. "Look Venus your the 2nd smartest kid we got and we need you to keep a eye on her" Dorothy said while Sam showing a picture of a girl.

"Her name is nick and she's up to something" sam said.
"What's in it for me?" I said. "We will get your mom out of jail" sam said. "And your sisters will get out of foster care " Dorothy said. I got up and shaked their hand "deal." I said.

"So where will I stay?" I asked confused.
"With the Ross family"

"Bring me there" I said annoyed

I was going to the elevator and when I saw the house I said "woah", "you must be venus!" Said the adult.

"Yup! I'm so glad to be here and see my family!" I said with a fake smile. "KIDS GET DOWN HERE AND MEET VENUS" Jessie said. They all came running, after they said hi and welcomed me. They got me a room with a girl named zuri?

I unpacked my stuff, seeing Luke with a suit. "Why hello Venus..." Luke said suspiciously. As I said hello my secret phone dropped. I picked it up but Luke saw it and got it first "eh let's see" Luke said suspiciously.  I was about to scream but emma came in "Luke give the phone before I call jessie! " emma said crossing her arms.