Sacrifice

"What is that?" Sharon says as Sam shush her. Sam and Bucky hurry to the window to pull a slot open to see outside. Bothe look out to see Tony, Natasha and Clint standing on top of Cars some hundred feet away from the building with an army if walkers. Sam hurry's and goes to grab the remote that was on the table before pushing a series of buttons.

"What is that?" Happy starts to freak out.

"Cover your ears!" Sam yells as all of them do and duck down as Sam pushes a button making his hidden bombs out side explode. The explosion kills most of the army as they ran towards the building.

"Thats what it dose?! I could have killed us!" Happy yells as everyone stands up. They look up as they hear banging on the walls. Hope shrinks down and flys upstairs, Sharon takes out her gun and Bucky grabs the Steve shield that was leaning against the couch and goes to cover Happy who had a Stark hand held shooter.

"Was it still dark when you brought us home last night?" Sam yells to the others.

"You were bleeding. There was light on the horizon." Sharon says

"They followed us home." Sam whispers while the others caught what he said and looked at each other in shock and scared faces.

Their was some more screaming and thuds against the building making them look around the room. Then a big thud comes through the celling making Sharon fall as she was attacked by a walker she shot but it missed. Bucky killed it be cutting its head off with the shield. It was too late it had ripped Sharons throat out, she was dead. Sam, Bucky looked at each other as they heard a big thud coming from up stairs. They silently walk up stairs with Happy covering their back for any walkers coming through the open wall.

"Peter? Hope?" Sam whispers as they got to the too of the staircase. They all heard grunting and thuds coming from the master bedroom. Bucky went first slowly looking into the room, where he saw a walker ripping the celling off to make it bigger for more that one walker to get in. It was hanging upside down and throwing the debris on the floor. Bucky then saw Hope covering Peters mouth from under the bed. They where looking at Bucky as he held a finger to his mouth telling them to keep quiet. Bucky looks back to Sam as he let Sam take a look, before Bucky can stop him Sam takes off in the room grabbing a handgun that was on the side if the bed. The walker jumps onto Sam making the both fall on the bed as Sam shoots it in the head quickly killing it. Sam breathes heavily as Hope and Peter crawl out from under the bed.

"Are you ok?" Happy asks the kid as he nods yes.

"Thanks." Hope nods to Sam. Before he can say anything loud Screeches where heard again but more closer, Sam turns to the hole to see Clint and Natasha looking in.

"Into the lab. Downstairs, go!" Sam yells as him and Happy shoot at their old friends. They ran downstairs when Sam shoots Clint in the head making him collapse, Natasha looking at him before her screaming as she jumps down to attack since they where at the bottom if the stairs. Bucky swings the shield up at Nat cutting her head off as-well before they all start to run to the lab. 

"Into the lab! Into the lab!" Bucky yells as they opened the door to the downstairs lab. Sam the last one inside as he shoots more walkers as they invade his home.

"Get behind the plexi!" Sam yells as Bucky barricades the exist. Sam runs in front of them to open the pexi glass cell since thats where the walker he was testing on was secured at.

"Go on. Come on." Happy tells Hope and Peter and move's them inside as they look and avoid the gurney the walker was asleep on.

"Come on!." Sam yells to Bucky as he comes running into the cell.