Chapter Nineteen (19)

Gabriels p.o.v

[ Dream ]

Gabriel! Gabriel!” A voice yelled as I was pulled into a dark circle only to stumble out a second later into a clear white room. My clothes were tight against my skin. The thick white turtle neck hugged my torso, and a pair of matching tight, white pants hugged my legs. It was really uncomfortable but after I walked around in the never ending room its as if I wasn’t wearing anything until, someone in a all black outfit stepped in front of me, making me bump into them.

They grabbed my arm forcefully and threw me to the floor landing straight on my stomach which suddenly had formed a lump on it. Screaming, I sat up and scrambled backwards. I’m pregnant! I’m pregnant! Not again! I already have Sophia! But the baby! Was it hurt! Did I hurt it!

I went to move my hands but they moved on their own accord, I was dreaming, good.

Standing I went to run again before I was grabbed around my waist and was front to front with the person in all black. They let out a low menacing laugh before raising their hand with a switch blade in their hand.

No!” I wailed, bringing my hands up to bang his chest repeatedly trying to jerk myself out of his grasp.

He lowered his hand aiming to puncture my baby bump before the ground beneath me gave out and I landed on a bed. I bounced momentarily before stopping and sitting up, glancing around to what looks like a room.

The round bump that had formed on my belly before was now gone and I was now in some sort of outfit, like a formal night gown that had a loose spaghetti strap top and shorts that connected at my waist showing off a lot of my legs and stopped very high up on my thigh with a also white cardigan that was tied at my stomach and stopped just before my waist, but had the back flowing free all the way down to my feet with extra fabric.

I was curious.

Crawling to one side of the bed and went to take a step off—I could just imagine the amount the gown had moved showing off my bottom. My feet instantly becoming cold as I walked toward the only door, weird thing was, it was a deep blood red.

Hello?” I called out, and poked my head out before taking a hesitant step, gathering the extra fabric in my hands and walking briskly down the long hall to another red door opening it. It looked like an office, the furniture was a beautiful colour, probably made of Oak, there was a chair sitting on the other side of the desk and paper scattered all around.

I wonder what they said.

What are you doing in here?” My body spin around so fast.

I... Hi.” I blushed as none other than Berkley stood there. He wore a pair of white silk pants that hung low, low on his hips.

His body looked the same, his abs visible, his tall structure towering over mine, “What are you doing in here?” The only difference was he had wings.

I loved having these dreams, lucid dreams, “I...” I dropped the extra fabric on the ground, seeing he was giving me a weird look, “You werent in the room.” I said shyly, watching as he walked towards me, the bottom of his wings dragging on the floor.

I don’t have nothing to hide from you.” He mumbled, kissing the side of my mouth.

My brows furrowed, “I never said...”

He chuckled, kissing my cheek, “I can feel it.” He moved his head to the side dipping down so he could place a kiss on my neck.

N... No. I trust you.” I told him, wrapping my arms around his torso, reaching up his back with my hands to feel out for his wings.