1. Naughty Young miss!

"Young miss please don't run around!" one of the maids pleaded with a helpless smile as they tried to catch the little troublemaker who climbed up the tree. 

"Young miss, your skirt!" another pretty maid spread her arms to catch the child.  

"Please come down! Young miss, we all will get fired if something happens to you!" the young trainee of the group, looked at the child with nervous-frightened eyes.

"Young miss! Look higher there is a red fruit on the right branch" the maid with blue ribbon whispered in a hushed tone. As soon her voice left all the other maids turned to glare at her.

"Betty all because of your encouragement!" one of them sternly glanced at the maid with blue ribbon.

The little girl rolled in laughter holding her stomach as she looked at the chaos. The branch she sat on shook under her movement. Suddenly all the maids' eyes were trained on her in panic.

"Miss.... Please be careful!" the trainee maid pleaded almost on the verge of tears.

"Little girl! You brat, come down and stand in front of this old man!" a loud roar startled the maids.

They turned to look at the master of the house glaring sternly at the treetop. 

"Father, you can calm down! Kirti is just five this year.... she is quite youn-"

The young man beside him sweated in trepidation, he knew how stern his father was with his older brother and himself when they were little. One glare and they would be shivering in fear. He couldn't imagine what will happen to his little adorable niece if he gets angry at her. But before he could finish his words-

"Hahaha..... Old man, did your company go bankrupt? Why are you so angry, huh?" the little girl chuckled swinging her legs down the tree branch.  

One of the maids moved forward to catch her, just to get dogged as the young girl landed on her feet on the ground in front of her grandfather and uncle. 

Hearing her sentence everyone sweatdropped. The old man's lips twitched, 'Wait......Is this kid cursing my company to go bankrupt? Huff! Kids these days! Both my sons and daughter-in-law were quiet and obedient who does she get her temper from?'

"Huh.... my old man, although get my lively nature from you. It's just that I use the energy for a good cause. Not screaming and shouting all day" this time everyone's lips twitched. 

Specially maids who were howling in their head. Good cause? Young miss, you keep running around all day, making trouble, shifting things from here to there, occasionally breaking stuff..... Now that we think about it Master is still better since he only has temper issues. Thinking about this, the senior maids looked at the old man with shining eyes. Yes! They never realized master was such a good man before their miss came into the house. 

The old man who was about to lose his temper again and shout at his granddaughter suddenly felt flustered looking at the bright shining eyes of the maids. 

"Uncle! It's been so long! I missed you" the five-year-old girl rushed up into the young man's arms like a cannonball. 

The handsome young man opened his arms to catch her laughing at his niece's liveliness, it was indeed true although her flawless features resembled mostly his brother and sister-in-law, her nature closely resembled his father....... 

"My old man is really getting senile with age, don't mind him. Are you here to play with me?"  she asked with bright eyes. 

"Who did you say is getting senile? You brat get down and say it in front of the old man!" the old master roared walking closer to his younger son and granddaughter. 

The little girl giggled hiding her face in her uncle's shoulder, "What else can I say? My old man has a quick temper........"

The group went inside the house, a lively happy atmosphere surrounded the mansion. 

The senior butler smiled at the three lively masters of the house. After the first young master's family got into an accident the whole mansion was shrouded in depression, especially the old master who seemed to have aged ten years and didn't eat properly for months. Even the second young master rarely came home until little miss woke up from the coma.

 Although the mansion was not the same as before yet little miss's mischievous temper kept the old master from falling into depression again. Being together with the old master for almost forty years the butler couldn't help but grow attached to the family and treat the little miss as his own granddaughter. Although she was a little mischievous, he knew that deep down she was really concerned about her grandfather, 'A good child' he labeled the mischievous imp. 

God knows! what the maids will think if they knew their head butler who always seemed cold and stern had this evaluation about the little young miss of their household. 

-----------------------------------------------------

"Is grandpa asleep?" she asked the maid that entered her room late at night.

"*Gasp!*..... Young miss are you still awake? It's not good to be awake so late at night!"

"Oh... So what were you doing in my room so late at night?" sharp eyes were trained on the trainee maid who had been selected a few days ago.  

"I--I w-was just-" she stammered stepping back in panic. 

"Aghhh! I can't sleep, Veronica! Can you sing me a lullaby?" the childish milky voice asked. 

The maid sighed in relief, she almost felt like she had been caught by the little child. 

After ten minutes the trainee maid exited the room when she was sure the child had fallen asleep.  As soon as she was out of the earshot the child sat up and the closet door opened and a shadow entered the darkroom, "She is a spy from Rajurh co-operation. Doesn't seem very skilled, huh?  "  a gentle voice concluded as she sat in the couch near the child's bed.

"Yeah she's indeed a spy, but not everyone has a perfect disguise as you, dear Betty." the child whispered, her bright eyes sparkling in the darkness.