Part 52 (Promise)

Start from the beginning

Sam raised up his both hand.

Sam:- I didn't done anything. I surrender.

Nandini rolled her eyes.

Nandini:- What do you want?

Samrat gave her a big smile. Nandini so wanted to broke his all not so perfect teeth.

Sam:- I came to pick up my fiance for hospital.

Samrat opened front car door for her. Nandini was going to put her all anger of her on him. But Abhi came from behind.

Abhi:- Sure. Nandini would love to go with you.

Nandini gave Abhi a, are you out of your mind look. Abhi put his hand on Nandini's shoulder.

Abhi(down tone) :- Just do what I say. Don't create bad impression on him. It will only bring disaster for you and Manik.

Samrat was confused.

Sam:- Everything is alright?

Abhi gave him a cheeky smile.

Abhi:- Yeah absolutely.

Sam:- Ohk... Nandini let's go.

Abhi padded her shoulder and eyes his eyes told her to go.

Abhi(down tone) :- Beaware of this Samrat ak donkey.

Nandini nodded her head and left from there with Samrat who was really happy.

Abhi:- Ahhh!! Life is too fun.

Arya came from behind.

Arya:- What so fun? And where is Nandini?

Abhi:- Nandini left with donkey.

Arya:- Huh!! Donkey?

Abhi:- Not donkey idiot. She went with Samrat and Arya you are calling your brother in law donkey. Shame shame shame you know what will dad say if he got to know about this.

Arya became nervous.

Arya:- No No I didn't. Stop making words. I am going.

Arya also left from there.

Abhi:- So much drama.

Abhi also left for his office. Nandini and Samrat was on there way to hospital. Samrat was talking nonstop and Nandini was replying with hmm or new words.

Sam:- Are you getting bore?

Nandini with a forced smile nodded her head in no. Nandini without saying anything they reached the hospital.

Nandini:- Thank for dropping me.

Nandini was about to get down from the car but Samrat held her hand.

Nandini:- What the hell you are doing Samrat? Leave me hand.

Samrat:- Why Nandini? Is it only Manik's right to hold your hand. I am your fiance now. I have right to hold your hand. It not just hand I have right more of that.

He held both of her hand and try to pull her towards him. Nandini somehow free herself and gave him a tight slap.

Nandini:- You just got the answer you have on me. I only belong to Manik.

Nandini get down from the car and went inside the hospital. Samrat kept his hand on his cheek where Nandini slapped.

Samrat:- You have to be mine Nandini. You have to be.

He then left from there. Nandini was walking towards her cabin then her. Few of her colleagues came to her.

Woman 1:- Was that your fiance Nandini? Who just dropped you.