Nothing More, Nothing Less by findyourboatxx

Start from the beginning

"Shit," he mumbled, his voice sending me out of my trance as he lifted his head off of my shoulder. "I've never done that before."

A breathy laugh left my lips as I nodded slightly, "Me either."

He pulled out of me slowly, a shiver sending down my spine as he placed his lips back onto mine. His hands wrapped back around my waist as he pulled me close, the scent of peppermint and his cologne making my head spin wild again as I kissed him back.

I was the first to pull away this time, his green eyes holding me captive as I whispered, "We should probably get back to our seats, we're landing soon."

"Yeah," he said, his breathing fanning across my face as he tucked a piece of hair out of my face.

He pecked my lips once more, bending down to pick up his briefs and trousers and pulling them over his body quickly. He stopped his movements for a moment as a small smirk appeared onto his face. He bent back down to the floor, hooking his fingers around my pair of lace black underwear and bringing them to my face. "Guessing these belong to you, love?"

I quickly reached up and grabbed them from his hand, shimming my body down slightly as I pulled the fabric between my legs. I could feel my cheeks heating up with each move I made, causing a dimpled smirk to appear onto his face once more.

"Stop looking at me like that," I laughed, rolling my eyes as I pulled my leggings up, watching as he moved closer to me.

"Like what?" He asked, his voice lower than before as he smirked at me.

I stared at him for a moment, about to open my mouth when suddenly the intercom from above turns on. The pilot's voice that we heard earlier that morning rings through the plane, signaling that we're leading as I cocked my head to the side.

"That's our cue," I joked, finally sliding down from the bathroom sink as he watched me with that same, seductive smirk that made me find myself in this situation in the first place.

"Are you finally going to tell me your name now," he asked, blocking me from the door as I tried to leave.

"If you tell me yours," I shot back.

He held his hand out for me to shake, watching me closely as he finally said, "Harry. Harry Styles."

I grabbed his hand in mine, shaking it slightly as I smiled, "Rowan. Rowan Kelly."

He pulled me forward by my hand, his mouth falling back onto mine as he kissed me deeply. I stood on my toes, wrapping my arms around his neck before a knock on the bathroom door pulled us apart.

"You need to get back to your seats," the flight attendant called out, his voice sounding annoyed as he continued knocking on the door. "We're landing."

"We're coming mate," Harry called out, sending me a wink due to his choice of words as I rolled my eyes.

He opened the door as soon as he finished speaking, giving the man a hundred dollar bill as he clapped his back. "Thanks for blocking the door," he flashed a grin as the man sighed softly.

I walked behind him as he led us back to our row, allowing me to slide back down in the window seat with a blush creeping onto my cheeks. He chuckled deeply, sitting back down as we put on our seatbelts.

Merry fucking Christmas to me.

~

I spun the straw in my cocktail around, the ice cubes following in a circle as the black object led the way. My journal was opened in front of me, the pen in my hands rapidly tapping along the blank lined pages as I sighed deeply.