"Ass hole!" I yelled.

He laughed, "Don't worry, I'll put them where they can't be noticed...."

I was about to object, but he was already unbuttoning  my shirt. I sat in shock...

What the fuck. Do I stop him?

He had unbuttoned every button and had set the laptop aside. He pulled my shirt of of me then began kissing my upper back and shoulders.

"R- Ranboo, please can we not?" I asked nervously.

He sighed, "Are you really uncomfortable?"

"Well, no. I'm never uncomfortable with you, but I- I just don't want to. Can you please wait till they go away?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Yeah......I'm sorry I pushed you."

"You didn't hun, don't worry." I reassured him.

He moved me off his lap and layed down beside me. He wrapped his arms around my bare chest and then he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"Go to sleep now baby. We have school tomorrow." He whispered to me.

I hummed, "Mmmkay. Goodnight."

"Night." He replied.

Time Skip ~ Monday ~7:03am

Ranboo POV

I woke up and Tommy was squirming right beside me to get out of bed.

"What's wrong Toms?" I asked him still half asleep.

"I woke up to your dum phone going off. Can you please check it and let go. I need to put a shirt on." He squirmed again.

I pulled him closer and whispered, "I like you better this way~"

He went red and then pulled away. "Shut up!"

I laughed as he got up. I grabbed my phone off the night stand and saw four messages from a familiar unknown number.

Shit.....could it be?

I opened the messages and surely it was, I guess I hadn't blocked him.

Unknown Number:
Hey
Me again
6:58am

Dave
7:00am

So did your relationship last?
7:02am

I didn't know wether to reply or not. Or if I should show Tommy.

"If we're gonna be in a working relationship you can't hide things from me. And all important things should include us both. Promise me?" He said seriously.

I nodded, and grabbed his left hand. "Promise....."

Yeah, I shouldn't hide it from him.

"T- Tommy?" I asked looking up from my phone.

He had changed into a pink hoodie and had black sweats. He had black socks and white slides. "Yeah? Whats wrong?"

"Come here." I told him.

He walked over and I showed him my phone. I saw his eyes scan over the texts multiple times.

He then looked at me and seemed to become slightly upset as he asked, "Why didn't you block him?"

I grabbed his hand, "Tommy you have to trust me. I seriously forgot."

He seemed uneasy now, "Well....block him then!"

I nodded and then blocked the number. Surely, this would be the last of Dave.