𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

Depuis le début

"I left you some oatmeal in the microwave with some fruit," I said, lifting my legs and deciding to sit criss-cross on the couch. "Thanks...and, I wanted to talk to you about something," Mattia said, walking back over and standing behind me. Leaning his chin on my shoulder. "What is it?"

"Okay...so, my dad. He's really excited about all of this, so he planned a dinner for tonight. Small, just him, me, you, and Nano, at his house. Sound good?" Mattia asked. I nodded, a small smile on my face.

"Cool, thanks cutie. I'm gonna go hang out with Nano. Love ya." Mattia said, quickly pecking my cheek before going to the kitchen then backyard.

‼️

I groaned frustrated as I started digging through my closet. Trying to find a dress or something fancy to wear to this damn dinner. Mattia only gave me a day's notice, so I wasn't very prepared. Especially since nothing fits me anymore.

"Will, you're distracting me, get off," I mumbled, pushing the small cat off of my leg that was fast asleep because of the weight Willy had.

"God...what the hell am I supposed to wear..." I said under my breath, huffing as I kept grabbing clothes that stopped fitting months ago. "Hey...I found an outfit for myself, how's it going in here...?" Mattia asked as he came into the room, sounding confused as he looked around.

"Not good obviously, looks like a boutique threw up in here Mattia," I said, rolling my eyes.

"You can wear whatever you want to wear babe. Not too fancy, not too casual." He reminded me, trying to help look through all of my stuff. "Oh, that's so simple, why didn't I think of that? Mattia, you are like the smartest person in this whole universe." I gasped teasingly, looking up at him with a small smirk.

"I'm just trying to help." He held his hands up in surrender, before turning to leave the room.

‼️

"Okay, and you can wear this black button-up, and tuck it in your pants if it's too big," I told Nano, putting his shirt for the dinner on a hanger so it wouldn't get all wrinkly. I stood up, to put his toys that were all over the floor away in his little pirate chest that had all of the things he played with daily.

I giggled as I felt the baby bump up against my skin again. "Why you laughing?" Nano asked, putting on some fuzzy socks because of how cold it was. "The baby's kicking and it tickles babe," I replied, rubbing my stomach to get the baby to stop because it was so often now.

"Can I feel?" He asked, holding his hands out as he came up to me, staring up at me with curious eyes. "Sure babe," I said, he smiled. Coming over to me and placing his hands on my stomach, feeling around and waiting for something to happen.

"It happens every couple of seconds, just wait two seconds," I told him before the side of my stomach skin stretched as the baby kicked again. "Wow, they're strong!" Nano told me with a smile, his two little front bunny teeth poking out as he stared at me brightly.

"I know right. They've been doing that for an hour so far." I smiled back, putting my hands over his.

"So cool." He muttered, still staring at my stomach in amazement.

‼️

"Alejandro. I love you, but what's so funny because hearing you laugh every few seconds is making it hard to do this work." Mattia told me, looking up from his computer and rubbing his face. I gasped for air, rubbing my eyes that were filled with small tears because of how much the baby kicking tickled.

"N-nothing, just-" I tried to say, before starting to laugh again. My face probably turning all red. Mattia finally stood up, walking over and looking at me like I was crazy. "What is so funny?" He asked again. His hands were on his hips and he stood and stared.