𝟎.𝟎𝟖 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

Asteria Lestrange resurfaced, her hair wet and her eyes murderous, "I'm going to kill you, Charles Septimus Weasley. And I don't fucking care if you are my sister's best friend!"

"Language!"

"How does an eleven-year-old, know such vulgar language?" Andromeda questioned.

"She lives with the Nymphadora Tonks and a frequently visiting Charlie Weasley," Blaise told her.

"Well that explains it," Narcissa commented, eyeing her sister. Andromeda scoffed offended.

"Daughter like mother," Bellatrix chuckled.

"I don't curse so much," Andromeda protested.

"whatever helps you sleep at night sweetie," Ted told her.

"Betrayal! You are sleeping on the couch, Ted!"

Charlie's eyes widened in fear of the younger girl. He ran off towards an amused Nymphadora Tonks.

"Traitorous friends," Charlie mumbled

"Don't look at me, Charlie. I'm not going to help you."

"Sad life Charles," Bill told him, gaining the finger in reply.

"Please, Nymphy!  For the sake of your best friend.  You don't want a dead best friend now, do you?" he pleaded.

"Why doesn't she sting you for calling her that!" Theo whined.

"She loves me," Charlie shrugged.

"I think I'm completely satisfied and happy with Evelyn. and I'm pretty sure, she is not dead," Nymphadora told with a shrug.

"BURN!!"

"Ohh, does Charlie need ice?"

Guess who said that?

Charlie's eyes widened as Asteria reached closer to him. Just as she reached him, a hand wrapped around her waist holding her. However, that did not stop the wandless and nonverbal stinging curse, that Charlie almost failed to block.

"You are so lucky Archer was there," Neville told him.

"𝗠𝗼𝗻 â𝗺𝗲, let me go!" Asteria protested.

"Mon âme?" Rabastan and Rodolphus narrowed their eyes.

"I like Charlie, 𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗲𝘂𝗿. I do not wish him dead yet. I still have a bet to win, after all," Archer Riddle, spoke.

"What is with these nicknames?" Regulus asked his protective uncle role up.

"What bet?" Bellatrix asked.

"What bet?" Charlie asked curiously.

"𝗾𝘂𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮 𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝗿 à 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹𝗾𝘂'𝘂𝗻," Asteria responded, cautiously eyeing Draco and Aurora.

(𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎.)

"What?!"

Amused chuckles and snickers were released by the purebloods.

"who won?" Sirius asked.

"Asteria."

"𝗝𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝘂𝘅 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻ç𝗮𝗶𝘀, 𝘁𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝘀," Draco sassed back.

(𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠.)

"Why were you trying to hide the fact?" Selena asked.

"They did not understand complex French at that time. So, it was our secret language." Charlie explained.

"We could talk nonsense without thinking about the 'little children in the room'."

The dirty-minded people exchanged knowing looks.

"Who taught him?" Nymphadora asked annoyed.

"I did." Lucius Malfoy spoke haughtily. "Cannot let the Heir Malfoy, be behind, can we?" he asked rhetorically, making the four older children scowl.

Everyone in the future scowled.

"He is seven Lucius," Narcissa scoleded.

"Ria! Dora! Rory! Dray! Charlie! family meeting in ten," Aries Lestrange shouted.

....

....

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ'ˎ˗

~ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠? ~

𝙰 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢.

・❥・ 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿? ・❥・

✧˚ · . 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. ˚ · .

˗ˏˋ 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 / 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.'ˎ˗

ʟᴏᴠᴇ,

ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ