𝐈𝐈 - 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝

Start from the beginning

"Is your place close here?" She hinted feeling a little hot.

Kumurba ang pilyong ngiti sa labi niya. Looks like he didn't have to try that hard, mukhang parehas sila ng gusto.

"Kaya ko pa namang mag-drive." Sagot niya at ipinaikot ang car keys sa daliri nito.

Valentine hummed and realized she got nothing with her. Her pouch, even her cell ay naiwan niya sa table. Does she care? No.

She gulped. She's about to do something reckless.

Bumaba ang tingin niya sa labi ni Jaehyun. He has plump and pink lips. The way they smile for her feels like an invitation to something unholy.

Unang tingin, she knew Jaehyun has soft lips. Even the smell of strawberry and cigarette on his breath is making her want to close the remaining distance between them.

He's enticing. A tease!

His height, his built, his smell, his style. Itsurang player but then again, does she care? No.

"Do you mind if I stay for the night?" She asked once again.

Jaehyun chuckled and threw his head backwards as he can't contain his smile. The deep dimples are peeking. "I've been waiting, took you long enough to ask." Agad siyang tumayo. He pulled his crinkled pants down at hinawakan si Valentine sa kamay para makalabas na silang dalawa.

He already got the signal, might as well waste no time.

She squeezed his warm hand and took a deep breath to calm herself. She may be under the influence of alcohol pero alam parin niya ang ginagawa niya.

It is really a stupid decision going along with a complete stranger pero ginusto niya lahat kung ano man ang nagyayari.

If this one night stand happens to be a mistake, Valetine is willing to take all the possibilities of her actions naman.

No matter what might happen.

"Uy pre andyan kalang pala kanina kapa namin---oh." A guy with a quiet long hair approached them. Napahinto ito sa sasalita at diretsong napatitig sa babaeng kasama ni Jaehyun.

It's a fresh sight for him. Matagal tagal nadin nilang hindi nakita ang kaibigan na may kasamang babae.

"Una nako, pasabi nalang kay Johnny." Jaehyun replied while she remained standing behind him watching the two converse.

He's holding her securely while his eyes are focused on his friend.

Hinawi nito ang mahabang buhok at bumaling sa kanila. "Anong sasabin ko? May gift unwrapping ka?"

Fuck you Nakamoto." The latter just laughed over Jaehyun's response. He grinned at them meaningfully, already knowing what will happen next.

Sumunod niya sinilip si Valentine ng may nakakagagong tingin. "Goodluck." Tanging bilin niya at tinapik ang balikat ng kaibigan bago lumakad palayo sa kanila.

"Kumag." He whispered and tilted his head to see her. "Don't mind him. Shall we?"

She walked out with him without looking back at her friends. Lahat naman ay may sari-sariling mundo, she'll let them be stressed looking for her later.

Sakto, wala siyang dala kahit ano.

As they're comfortably walking while holding each other's hands, people who don't know them would definitely think they've known each other for so long.

It didn't take long enough ng makarating sila kung saan naka park ang sasakyan ni Jaehyun. Upon seeing what's parked, her brow raised. Stunned on his wheels.