Chapter 2-It's just the beginning

TW: talk about self harm, etc

I was walking over to Trevor's house when I heard a noise behind me, I turned around and saw nothing, I kept walking thinking that I might be overthinking. Then I heard a twig snap behind me.

"Hello" I yelled waiting for someone to speak up, but I heard nothing.

I started walking faster until I reached Trevor's house. I walked over to the door knowing his parents are both working. I knocked on the door knowing I could of just walked in but that would have been an invasion of privacy.

I heard footsteps coming toward the door from the inside of the house. Trevor opened the door and had the widest smile on his face.

"Come in" Trevor smirked

I walked in putting my bag on the couch, while Trevor walked over to the kitchen.

"You hungry" he asked me scanning his fridge with his light hazel eyes.

"No I'm alright T" I said saying his nickname that me and Brandon came up with when we were younger.

He was about to say something when his phone started ringing. He walked over to his phone and sighed. It was Sean.

"Hey Sean what's up?" He said.

I zoned out a bit of the conversation, looking around Trevor's house, it was kind of bare. I know his parents are going through a rough patch but he never told me why.

"Alright Sean I'll see you guys here" I looked at Trevor a bit confused.

I guess he read my mind because he said "Sean , Brandon and Nicki are coming over to hang out" I nodded and looked at the floor a bit disappointed

He lifted up my chin and kissed me, he picked me up and took me into his room, not breaking the kiss. He put me down on the bed and took of his shirt, I also took off mine leaving me in my bra and my shorts. We were about to kiss again when we heard a honk.

Trevor hurried putting his shirt back on and he gave me mine. He ran to the front door and went out side, I put my shirt back on before everyone came Inside.

Nicki looked a bit confused when she saw me, I'm guessing she put all the pieces together because her eyes widened and she looked over at me and Trevor smirking. I looked at the floor with a big smile on my face until someone put their arm around my waist.

"Hey Lills" Brandon smirked at me, he started to eye fuck me which made me a bit uncomfortable.

"Hey Brandon" I said with a bit of disgust I'm my tone, taking his hand off of my waist.

Before Brandon can say anything else Nicki grabbed me by the hand and dragged me back to Trevor's room. Locking the door behind us as we set foot into his room.