Unexpected Visitors

Comincia dall'inizio

"Glad to see you're looking well, though I suppose you always are." Melissa said. "It's good to see you well too. And Dave? Where's he hiding?" All Might asked. "Oh he's in his lab. He had a breakthrough on some research he's been focusing on for years. Actually he has no idea you're even here. This is just a little surprise to celebrate his work." Melissa told him. "So that's what this is about. Give me the scoop then. What is he cooking up this time?" All Might asked. "He said it's confidential. He won't even tell me what he's doing." Melissa said. "Scientists and their secrets." All Might said then remember something.

"Oh right. I would like you to meet my friend who I brought with me." All Might said stepping aside for Melissa to see a boy with messy green hair and a green costume on. The boy took off his glove and extended his hand towards Melissa. "Hi! It's really nice to meet you. I'm a first year in the hero course at U.A. High School. Izuku Midoriya." He said. Melissa smiled and shook his hand. "Hi I'm Melissa Shield. I'm the daughter of David Shield who was Uncle Might's partner. So if you're from the hero course that's how you know Uncle Might." Melissa said. "Uh huh. I'm one of his students." Midoriya said. "He'll be a great pro one day." All Might said. "I can't believe I'm meeting someone that Uncle Might teaches! You must have a promising future." Melissa said. "Well I still have a long way to go. Tons of training." Midoriya said as Melissa looked him over.

"Huh, so what is your Quirk?" Melissa asked. "I-It's a power type." Midoriya said as Melissa walked around him looking at him up and down. "Hm costume's made of some fiber material. And I don't see any support items either." She said to herself as Midoriya's face was pink. 'She's so close to me!' He thought as Melissa grabbed his hand and ran a finger across the scrars he had. "Looks like you need better equipment too." She said. "Um Melissa shall we be going." All Might said making her snap out of her thoughts. "Oh I'm sorry! C'mon! I'll take you to papa's lab!" Melissa said running ahead followed by All Might and Midoriya.

Minutes later

Melissa, All Might and Midoriya were outside Dave's lab. Melissa told them to wait for her to tell them to come in as she entered. "Papa! You in here!" Melissa shouted and her father along with Sam. "Melissa, hey. Didn't expect to see you here today. To what do we owe the pleasure?" Dave asked. "Since you completed the first stage of your research I invited someone to celebrate with you." Melissa said. "Who would that be?" Dave asked. "The person you dearly love." Melissa said.

"Yes! I am here! Shaking with emotion from our heart felt reunion!" All Might said posing as he came into the room. "A-All Might?" Dave asked. All Might ran over and hugged his old friend. "I came all this way to see you my old buddy!" All Might said as he set him down. "Well papa, are you excited?" Melissa asked. "Yes! Very." Dave said coming out of his shock smiling. "It's good to see you again." Dave said. "Glad to see you doing well my friend." All Might said. "Good to see you too." Dave added as they gave each other a fist bump.

All Might stepped to the side to introduce Midoriya who was in a fanboy stage at the moment. "Young Midoriya. Let me introduce you to someone incredible. David Shield." All Might said. "I know him! Professor David Shield! A top scientist in the research world who received a Nobel Quirk Prize! He was All Might's partner when he lived in America. And he's a genius when it cones to costumes. All Might's Young Age, Bronze Age, The Silver Age, and the Golden Age! He's the inventor who created each of those iconic looks! I never thought I get to meet him in real life! I'm just so moved!" Midoriya rambled.

"It seems I don't have to introduce myself." Dave then. All Might lightly coughed and Dave noticed this. "Listen. It's been a long time. You think the two of you can give me and All Might some time to catch up. Melissa why don't you take our new friend on a tour around the expo." Dave said. "Sure thing papa. Sounds like fun." Melissa said. "You sure it's okay?" Midoriya asked. "Absolutely. Right this way." Melissa said leading him out the door.