DISCORD KITTEN

Arson one day decided to tell their husband Joe about a fun app called discord.

"Hey bb, have you heard of discord?"

"no i haven't, what's that?" joe asked, scratching his ass

"it's a messaging app you stupid bitch. come join my dreamsexual server at discord.gg/ivedoneurmother" Arson said (this link isn't real)

joe signed. everyday he hated that worshiping dream was a part of his daily routine. he got on discord and made his user YourMother#6969 (also not real). he friended ILUVDREAMYCREAMY#0420 (still not real) aka arson and joined their server.

Joe suffered for months until he found out how to search for servers. He joined the 'DREAM SUCKS' server.

for weeks he chatted and chatted until one day he met 'Midori#3330' (still not a real person). Midori and him got along well and one day they got into a call together.

"Hey Midori do you want to be my super seggsy discord kitten?"

suddenly 'Midori's' Camera turned on and it was ARSON

"YOU BITCH ASS WHEORE TRYING TO CHEAT ON ME! but don't worry, i'll be your discord kitten" arson said.

joe cried.

"BUT I HATE DREAM. HES UGLY"

arson looked at him.

"You don't know what he looks like. that's what the point of the mask is."

"YEAH WELL HE CHEATED IN MINECRAFT"

"bro it's a block game, and besides dreamy creamy didn't do it on purpose"

arson sighed.

"joe, stop being a dumb bitch."

joe sighed

"Im sorry arson i love you"

"i love you too!"

and they kissed their monitors.

THE END!