Venti

I got to class earlier than expected that day and sat down I was tired from the night before.im not really the best student and always put things to the last minute so I was up doing unfinished assignments. I layed my head on the desk and played with my hands till I saw Xiao come in. He sat at the desk next to me and looked at me. "Are you tired?" He asked. "Yeah a little bit but it's fine." I mumbled. Xiao sighed and sat with me while we waited for class to start. Students flooded into the classroom soon enough but our teacher wasn't here so I figured I could drift off for a while and xiao would probably wake me up.

I felt somebody tap my shoulder as I opened my eyes I realized I had leaned over into somebody's lap. I sat up immediately and looked towards the face of whoever's lap I was in. And of course it had to be xiao. how did I even get there?! Did xiao move me? Did I move myself on accident? I shoved my hands in front of my face and started blurting out a flustered apology "Xiao?!- IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TOO HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPE-" I stoped mid sentence and took a look around the classroom to see it was empty. "Why is the classroom empty?" I asked. "Because the teacher never showed up and you had already leaned into my lap and I didn't want to wake you up." Xiao explained. "I'm so sorry I held you up!" I said. I started to grab my bag and get up. "It's really no problem. Besides I had nothing better to do in my free period." Xiao stated. "Well I have to get going. My mom will probably know what's going on!" I said. "Anyways bye xiao xiao!" I was stumbling over my words. All I wanted was to get out of there before I started turning more red then I already was.

I shut the door behind me and sighed. Why am I so flustered? It's probably just natural since I am nervous. I'm not into boys anyways. I mean yeah sure Xiao's kinda hot but it's not like I like him or anything. That would be just stupid he's probably not into boys anyways. Wait why do I care what gender he likes? Why do I keep thinking about him. Maybe I am gay. I kept thinking about it and mumbling to myself until I realized I had zoned out and bumped into somebody. I looked up to see it was none other than La Singora. La singora was more than your average uptight asshole. She always picked fights with people and was just a bitchy person to deal with. I figured I better not pick a fight and just apologize and be on my way. "Oh I'm sorry about Singora that I'll be more careful next time!" I said. "You." She said. I looked at her and tilted my head. "You think your so great don't you? Just because your the principles son you think you have the right to bump into me?" She asked. "Well no being her son has nothing to do with this it was just an acci-" I was cut off by being slapped straight across the face. "WHAT THE FUCK SINGORA IT WAS AN ACCIDENT." after I yelled at singora I realized I had fucked up.

After that Signora beat the shit out of me. I still dissed her though. After a while I did lose consciousness to be fair I'm pretty small compared to her. Besides I'm not really a fighter in the first place. When I woke up I was in the nurses office. Lumine was there sitting in a chair next to me. "Your really fucking stupid." Lumine said. "I bumped into her it was an accidnet! Besides I kinda sorta yelled at her but what was I supposed to do?!" "I don't know? Not pick a fight with Singora?!" Lumine said in a pissed off tone. Lumine was one of my best friends but instead of saying that she's just worried she will yell at you. She does care she's just kinda harsh. "Im sorry okay. It wasnt on purpose." I said. I avoided eye contact with her. "It's fine. Everybody's just glad your alright." She sighed. "Does my mom know?" I asked. "Oh she's pissed. I honestly thought she was gonna expell singora. She can't come to prom next week and is suspended for like 3 weeks." Lumine said. "Do you think mom will suspend me too? I mean it's only fair I kinda engaged her." I said. "Yeah but she still had no right to put her hands on you." She said. "Who else knows?" I asked. "Oh everybody knows." Lumine said "Shit." I said. "I have to get going. Someone's here to see you anyways." Lumine got up and walked out.