Chapter 2: The Road to Yuuei Reaches the Final Stop

Start from the beginning

Both candidates now had a full hour for lunch, and Izuku dashes to one hidden corner just to hide is own peculiar nature, while finds a nice spot to seat and relax. Quickly, he eats his favourite katsudon dish, but when he was ready to open the thermos, he was suddenly sightseen by his own childhood troublemaker Katsuki.

"Damn it!", Izuku jumps as like to counter some awkward situation, "Ah!… It's is just you… Kacchan!"

"Deku ?", Katsuki approaches to him, "Why you hide here ?!"

"Just for safety!", Izuku answers in a slight sullen face.

"Nuts!", Katsuki frowns and grins, "I really didn't understand you, even as a vampire, since you had powerful abilities, but you only want to hide from everyone!", and said with an angry tone, with smoke from his hands.

"We are antisocial by nature!", Izuku open his thermos, and break the seal with his fangs, drinking the warmth stock blood.

"So why you go to school with other humans ?!", Katsuki asks with a sharp voice tone.

"Because I need instruction!", Izuku yells.

"And by the way… Why you have such revengeful acts like the slime incident that you just apply lethal force... An incident that All Might could just simply defeat them, and bring them alive to the justice ?!"

"I don't… know...", Izuku faces down, and his eyes start to brimming, "If... I could..."

"You are unbelievable!", Katsuki sighs with a growing disdain.

Katsuki mellows a little and tries to tap on the curly green hair, since the blond knows that the young vampire still had deep scars on his heart. Izuku understands when his friend helps to bring out his bad moods, even he don't like to socialize with humans. Katsuki returns to the main buildings, while Izuku brings the empty boxes back to his backpack. Both walk directly to the main Yuuei Building, when he and his old friend expects the place when the real Hero Test will begun.

Yuuei's Amphitheatre:

Present Mic yells to the entire amphitheatre, as all candidates reunite to listen the brief presentation about the Yuuei's Practical Exam.

"I know that the Written Exam has long and through, but no potential Hero can be acquainted without check their physical abilities!"

And resumes after a slight pause, "According to your Temporary Candidate Numbers, you will be allocated to one of five Examination Areas, ranging from "A" to "E", as it will be displayed by each computer screen located in front of your line of sight, that is the opposite side of your front college chair".

And concludes, "Each Examination Area contains a fictional city filled with robots. Some building contains mannequins that represent trapped citizens. Your task is to get the maximum villains points by destroying the three types of robots, each one values 1, 2 or 3 points. And to bring the maximum hero points by catching or breaking the markers located on mannequins, where also can value 1, 2 or 3 points.", and warns also, "Remember that you cannot harm other examiners, since it you be severally penalized. However, you can help them if it is really necessary, where also give rescue points... But those points are only given by the selecting team of judges."

One of examiners raise his right hand and asks, "The number of villain robots should be four, as indicated by this print-out!"

"Don't worry, Examiner Number 7111", says Present Mic, "A giant robot with 0 villain and hero points is just a gimmick that you should not try to defeat, since it serves to help drive the candidates without real qualifications to be here!"

"It likes more an academic than a potential hero", Izuku mumbles to himself, denoting the expensive eye-glasses and the great authority aura emanated from that person.