Chapter 19

I totally didn't forget to update this...
Oops

~Wilbur's POV~

My men were battered and bruised, we had to retreat back to L'Manburg. As we entered the familiar walls, I guided the group to the medical tent.

I only had a few minor scratches, so left to go check on Y/n.

I reached the door to the camarvan and pulled out the keys.
I should feel bad about locking her in here, but I couldn't let her get hurt. Because I need her alive.

I entered the van only to be met with emptiness. The room was quiet and still,
"Y/n?" A light breeze ruffled my hair, I turned to where the wind was coming from. There sat a open window.

She had escaped.

I muttered incoherent words as I left the van. I ran to the medical tent to let the boys know.

"Has anyone seen Y/n?" Trying to make it sound like I didn't lock her in the van.
They all shook their heads, "Did she leave?" Tubbo asked in a worried tone.

~Third person POV~

"I thought- I thought she wouldn't leave us. She promise she'd stay-" Tubbo began to cry.

Tommy went to comfort him, "She already left once, I didn't trust her. I knew she was with Dream. We should be lucky that she's gone!"
Tommy tried to act happy, but in reality, he was really gonna miss her. She made everyone smile.

Eret missed her, but he would see her again. But he was also mad at his fellow accomplices, The Dream Team, for keeping him out of the secret. The secret, that Y/n was on their—our side.

Eret smiled at the thought, and then refocused on the procedure Fundy was operating. Stitches.

~Y/n's POV~

I awoke to the sound of a door opening. But this time, I had control of my body. I opened my eyes, but my sight was still...gone.

I scrabbled to sit up as I pushed myself up against the headboard.

"Woah, it's alright, lay down. You're in no condition to be moving."
The voice was calm and familiar.

But I didn't move. I didn't trust him, I couldn't see either.

"Where am I?"

"Some place where your little friends won't find you." The man's voice was filled with poison.

"Who are you?" Ive heard that voice before, I don't know where.

"Pfft- I'm Dream."

I stayed quiet, not wanting to interfere.

He caught on, and threw some sort of metal tray on what I believe was a side table. "Training in 10, eat and change out of those filthy clothes."

"May I take off these bandages?" I asked politely, fearing I would die if I spoke in the wrong tone.

Dream scoffed, "what bandages?"

Then it hit me, the explosion. I'm blind.

"I- uh never mind."

The door opened then closed, leaving me in silence.

Tears came rather quickly, I didn't want to get up and face my future.

I completely forgot what things looked like, my life was gone.

Colors seemed to dissipate, and I lost my sense of direction and depth. All I could do was sit in bed, and cry.

A knock brought me out of my anguish.

~Sapnap's POV~

Muffled cries were heard behind the door. I knocked quietly. She answered with an exhausted grunt, so I took it as a cue to enter.

The broken girl in front of me held her head in her hands and spoke, "I'm so sorry, I'll be down right away."

"No it's okay! Are you okay?"

She seemed startled with my voice. "Who are you?" She asked very shyly.

I smiled, "I'm Sapnap. You are..?"

"I'm Y/n" still with her head covered with her hands.

"Hey, look at me, I won't bite." She chuckled at that, but quickly stopped.

I walked over to her and sat on the side of her bed. "Hey, you're gonna be here for awhile, might as well get used to me."

I gently put a finger under her chin and lifted it up. I was met with clear eyes, "woah."

I was astonished to say the least, white eyes are rare.

Her eyes moved back and forth, looking for something, but couldn't quite grasp it.

"Y/n...can you see?"

She shivered, "No."

Um idk when I wrote this but I found it while writing this chapter:
'Bro cmon I made cckicckinn nuggiev ok'
Idek it was prolly like 4am, I was sick and severely sleep deprived. Oh well
I hope you had a Merry Christmas! And Happy Holidays! Love ya guys!!

-Athrii <3