𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚

          𝕸usic played throughout the Espinosa house as they prepared for dinner with the Madrigals

          𝕸usic played throughout the Espinosa house as they prepared for dinner with the Madrigals. While Oracio and Diego did the cooking, Rosalba sat with her daughter, helping to make her look quite presentable.

After having a bath, Rosabel began to hum a soft tune while she brushed out Cara Maria's curls. After pulling it back into two pigtails, Cara Maria smiled at her mother's work.

"Mamá, can you teach me how to do hair like you?" Cara Maria asked while sitting on her lap.

"Of course, Mi Vida. Now let's pick out a dress for you to wear." Rosalba walked over to the dresser, pulling out a dress that was white at the top and red at the skirt.

"How's this?"
"It's perfect!"

Cara Maria quickly changed into her outfit before rushing downstairs to see the men of the household.

"Papá, Abuelito! How do I look?" Cara Maria gave a twirl in the dress to flaunt off.

"Preciosa." Diego stated while picking the girl up.

"Like an angel, Cara." Oracio chuckled while pulling lightly on her cheek.

"Gracias!" Cara Maria laughed while kicking her legs, to get down.

Once she was put down, Cara Maria ran to the living room, jumping around to the music playing, attempting to sing along with the music.

"No, no es amo. Lo que tú siete se llaman obsesión." Cara Maria was interrupted from her performance when she heard a soft laugh behind her.