He's having a point.. I was unsure about my techniques against Silas.. when I saw his bey coming to the centre, I was scared and didn't knew what to do.. I was confused.. if I would have used my whole power, this wouldn't have happened.. A bit more confidence was ideal for the victory..

"Yeah.. Thanks for the advice.."I said while smiling at him..

"Keep that in mind.."He said as he titled his head..

I nodded as an obedient child..

He hummed as he lazily stood up and started walking..

I still have to work hard.. I performed well, but then why did Silas say that he's not going to lose against someone like me? Am I not a good blader? Shu always says that you should not listen to what others say but still I can't stop myself from thinking what Silas said. If it would have been Shu, he would have just smiled at him..and ignored his comment.. I do that always.., but I don't know what happened this time..? Maybe... yeah... I know the reason.. Everytime when someone had said anything against me, one eye contact with Shu and I instantly knew that the other person I lying.. which always made me smile at him... But today, Shu wasn't there.. to tell me through his eyes that He's a Liar.. To encourage me if I'm feeling down.. To tell me that I'm the best.. huh.. I'm missing him so much.. Shu... I wanna meet you..

(If I continue writing her thoughts, *sniff* then I'll cry..*sniff*..and I'm not in the mood of crying!!!)

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Where are your going?" Honcho asked Free..

He lazily turned around and said, "Going up.."

"You're heading out there?" Valt said clearly confused that the blond was going up next

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You're heading out there?" Valt said clearly confused that the blond was going up next..

"Why? Is that a problem?" Free asked emotionlessly.

"Nope!! We'll be rooting for you!!" Valt cheerfully said.

Free's eyes landed on Y/N who wasn't saying anything and looked down while sitting on the benchers..He understood that this Battle had actually affected her, but much more than the battle, it was the words said by Silas that affected her.. What he didn't knew was that the girl was missing someone very important in her life..

He lazily walked up to her while bending his back a bit..as if he was walking in sleep.. and stood right in front of her waiting for her to notice his presence..

(Not able to wait much...Free cupped her face and kissed her!.... KIDDING!!😁)

Y/N looked up and Free noticed her sad eyes.. He was sure that Y/N was not someone who's gonna break this easily, it was something much more that affected her right now.. So to divert her mind he did something unexpected..

He bent a bit so that his face is near to her ear..His hot breadth falling on the girl's neck and causing her to blush a bit..Y/N stiffened at one place and just looked forward..not able to meet the eyes of the boy.. Cold sweat formed on her forehead.. The blonde's face had a small smirk, which was not visible to anyone, while seeing her weird condition..

First Crush ( Free De La Hoya× Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें