Chapter 56: Morning Play

Começar do início

"Do you want me to tongue fuck you, baby?" He asks

I look down at him, face between my thighs, looking at me through a hooded gaze, I nod.

I feel his tongue slowly making its way inside me, I squat down lower on his face, taking his tongue deeper inside. "Ooooohhhh" I moan

I begin bobbing up and down on his tongue, riding it against my sensitive bud ever so often.

I feel myself clenching and dripping the more I ride his face

I want something bigger inside, I want it deep in me. I caught myself thinking in a deep ecstasy frenzy.

I grip the bedpost harder; both his hands slide up my thighs, make their way up my butt, grabbing them, knitting them between his palm, holding me in place while he tongues fuck me harder. One of his fingers slides to my center and runs over it, coating my juices all over his finger. His finger travels back until it hovers at the entrance of my anus.

He slowly massages the entrance before slowly pushing his finger inside. He tries it a few more times before his finger finally breaks the barrier of my anus entrance. He slowly pushes it in deeper, I feel myself stretch and grip hard against his finger, my breath hitch at the foreign invasion. He stops for a moment allowing my body to acclimate to the new sensation. He slides his tongue to my sensitive bud and slowly licks it "Hhmmmmm" I moan

He pushes his finger farther until it's completely into his knuckle

It was much more than I anticipated, the intensity of it had been me doing yoga breathing on top of his face.

"You can do it, baby." Came Griffin's voice

The foreign sensation still lingers, but it soon dissipates when he begins slowly pumping his finger in and out of my anus. My eyes almost roll to the back of my head at the intensity of it " Oh my god, Griffin!" I moan

My thighs begin to shake, and the rough feeling of his finger against my inner anus's wall is so much more intense than anything I ever felt in my life, my body breaks out in cold sweats.

Each time he pushes back in, I'm overwhelmed with it all. I feel my inner wall gripping hard against his finger, he pumps it faster. I lean my head on the bedpost when I couldn't take it anymore, I hear myself panting loudly against my ears.

I look down, Griffin is watching me from below, his finger moving faster, I bite down on my lower lips trying my best to hold them together. But I didn't have a fighting chance, little bundles of nerves that I did not know exist in my anus begins to build higher and higher, the most delicious feeling I ever felt in my life, each time his finger rubbed against my inner wall I want it harder "Uuurggghhhh!" I pant out loud, eyes on Griffin. The sexiest look on his face, watching him watching me.

My eyes almost roll to the back of my head, it burst inside me, riding up my spine and bursting out of me "Oooooooooohhhhhhhh God, Griffin!!!" I scream

My anus clenched and unclench his finger, I ride out the most intense orgasm I ever experience in my entire life.

"Fuck, baby. You're absolutely gorgeous." He said, he slowly pulls his finger out of me.

"Now climb down there and slide my cock in you." He spoke.

He rolls a condom on. 

Still feeling high, I look down at him, slowly sliding my body down his body.

I raise myself up and slowly lower it down, positioning myself.

His cock finds the entrance of my slit, and I slowly slide down, taking his head in.