Chapter 5

Luffy and the others were running in the big sever like things to the pump room. While running, Luffy punched and kicked the big bat like things. Franky and the others fought too but there were too many of them. Luffy helped one person who almost got killed by one of those monsters.
"You okay?!" asked Luffy.
"Yeah!" responded the man who fell to the floor.
"Let's go! Zoro!" shouted Luffy and he ran into the darkness of the tunnel.
"Straw-hat kid..." whispered Max.
They kept running when they reached what Luffy assumed was the end but he was wrong. They looked down and saw a huge ventilation fan.
"The pump room is below it. But there's no getting through here. That's one of Tesoro's traps. It's made of sea prism stone. Just give it up." said Max and he started walking away. But Luffy cant give up. Not now. He's so close to his lover and if he gave up now he can't see Zoro ever again. So he can't do it, he never gives up.
" No! I'm gonna stop it! " Luffy said, and jumped into the huge hole.
"Stop! You idiot!" shouted Max, but it was too late, because Luffy already jumped.
Unfortunately, the fan stopped him and he was pushed into the stone wall.
The others were watching him in shock, as he tried again and again, not wanting to give up his last hope.
" Straw-hat boy..." said Max as he was watching the boy trying to get through the huge ventilation fan.
"Enough already!" shouted Franky and he reached out his hand and dragged Luffy back. "Let's fall back for now!"told him the android but Luffy wasn't even listening.
" No! I'm not done yet! I refuse to give up! I have to save Zoro, he believes in me and I can't let him down now! "said Luffy when he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Max's hand." I refuse! "shouted Luffy to Max.
" Yeah, I know. "said Max and he stepped in the edge of the tunnel and looked down." Ill stop this fan. "said Max and Luffy looked at him in shock." I've never been reduced to a pathetic loser. But I feel like betting one last time... On you. " said Max and he smiled at Luffy.
" Old guy! " said the straw hats captain in shock.
" What are you planning? " asked Franky.
"This is just another type of gamble. And I'm gonna take it." said Max and after waiting he shouted "Now!" and jumped.
Everyone was watching him jump down in horror.
"Max!" "Old guy!" shouted Luffy and the others. The fan hit the old gambler and tossed him around. He was in the middle of giving up when he remembered what Luffy had said to him before they jumped into the hole.
"No! I won't give up! I know that Zoros waiting for me and his hope gives me power! So I can't give up now!"
Then another time.
" I won't give up!" "I won't give up!"
These words awakaned something in him, because he suddenly felt like some kind of power ran through his body. He grabbed the end of then fan and attempted to stop it but he wasn't enough.
"It's no use! He's not strong enough!" said Franky.
But the others jumped into the hole and helped Max stop it. Luffy and Franky were watching them do it and suddenly the fan stopped.
"They actually stopped it!" said Franky.
"Straw-hat boy! Go... beat up Tesoro and rescue your boyfriend!" shouted Max to Luffy.
"Yeah! I will!"

"We did it!" said a man. They got into the pump room.
"The pump room!" shouted another one.
"We did it!" said Luffy a little exhausted.
Meanwhile the other team had reached the big door that Tesoro keeps his money in.
"We made it! This is the vault door!"sais Nami.
" Once we open it with this key... we win. " said Karina with a smile on her face. She placed the key in the door and turned it. The doot let out an interesting sound then it opened but the smile on their face was suddenly washed away as soon as they saw what's in the other side.
" It's showtime!" said Tesoro and big fireworks blown up everywhere. Zoro was standing besides him in a long dress, his hands behind his back in golden shackle.

 Zoro was standing besides him in a long dress, his hands behind his back in golden shackle