Chapter 1

Christie was sitting at home texting her amazing boyfriend. They were talking about their future, kids, wedding etc. Days past and she felt like her life was perfect and nothing could go wrong. One morning she was waiting for a text from her boyfriend. She was starting to worry about him. She went out and did her exercise and when she got back, 1 text from Quillon saying; “I’m sorry but this isn’t working.” She reduced to tears and lay on her bed crying her eyes out. She fell asleep on her bed and didn’t have a single dream for nights. She couldn’t concentrate at school and was failing almost every class. She started cutting her wrists and soon began to think there was nothing to live for.

A week past though it felt like years. She thought one night that she would commit suicide; she made all the plans and set it up. She went to school as always and didn’t pay attention, her friends tried to cheer her up again. Little did they know what she had planned. She then went on facebook, to send her last goodbyes, when she saw someone named Wilson had added her. She thought he was rather cute but didn’t want to fall again. He inboxed her and said; hey beautiful, what are you doing?  She couldn’t help but reply instantly. They then talked all night that she forgot about the plan she had. She fell asleep only to find that he missed her all night.

She went to school much happier and started doing well in every class. She smiled all the time. She was happy. He always told she was beautiful and amazing. After weeks of texting, she wanted to meet as did he. She decided the perfect place to meet was the cute little park in town. She waited at the top of the hill. He walked up behind her and placed his arms around her waist. She jumped and turned around to be greeted by his gorgeous presence. She smiled and turned around.

They walked around the gorgeous park holding hands and talking about everything in their pasts. He told her of the horrible life he had as a child.

The father that had molested him and made him do all this sick perverted stuff. The mother’s brother fell in love with her and she didn’t love him as anything but a brother. The uncle killed both of them and decided to kill himself as well. Poor Wilson was left in the house at the age of 10 to fight for his own life. Until social services found him in the house. They gave him to a foster family who abuses him but he can’t leave or tell anyone or they will kill him. He also tried suicide till the foster family found him and bashed him to stop doing that. He can’t move out till he is 18 then he gets his trust fund that his parents made for him. He knows how Christie was feeling when she wanted to kill herself.

“But the thing was mine was over a boy, yours was over your life”. “Promise me Christie that you won’t ever hurt yourself ever again?” “I promise Wilson.”

That night she got rid of all the things she could self harm with. She knew that he has a horrible life and decided that he needed a new place to live. She thought to herself “He can’t survive another month or two of that”. That night he didn’t text her. She was worried something had happened.

She was right.