Something

Phil was on the summer break he had till August to get back but he wanted to bring someone with him but I can't be assed to explain how he ended up with the boyfriends so

6 Months Later
Foden got a phone call from kimmich he says "how u doing gorgeous" his accent it's so hot it has an effect on him Phil says "I'm great baby what about you" kimmich says "can't complain but I'm missing you a lot" Phil says "u spoke to the others lately" kimmich says "yes dybala called me he was his usual sweet self and trossard said how badly he wished we could cuddle with each other what about you" Phil says "well rashford called me and he spent a good 5 minutes calling me beautiful in different ways" kimmich says "well babe he ain't wrong I'll probably be over in a month Marcus raphinha and trossard should come round yours but because I'm in Germany digne dybala and richarlison are in Italy and mbappe and trent are in France we will need to video call 4 a little while" Phil says "I wish we could all just be together" kimmich says "soon we will I promise I love you" foden says "I love you 2" kimmich says anyways "I have to go sorry" foden says "Joshua there's nothing to be sorry about u are a incredible person and I'm lucky to have you but to have another 8 boyfriends who are so nice to each other not just me is just unbelievable" kimmich smiles and says "Marcus raphinha and trossard better give u loads of kisses ok see you soon babe just know baby we all love you so much and that will never ever change no matter what."

When trossard raphinha and Marcus arrive Phil says "hello cuties" kissing all of them they flood him with kisses and say "u OK babe" Phil says "yes I just had a nice call with kimmich he said he wanted u 2 to give me loads of kisses" trossard kisses Phil getting on top of him and says "did kimmich also say we could cuddle" Phil said "of course we can baby" trossard pulls him into a hug and says "I love you so much u don't understand how much I truly love you like youse are my everything" raphinha says "you going to hog him gorgeous" trossard says "maybe" raphinha kisses trossard and says "your so pretty you know this tho don't u" trossard kisses raphinha and says "I think our baby is tired" raphinha says "ok sorry baby" Phil closed his eyes trossard kisses him on the head and says "goodnight sweetheart" putting him under the covers trossard got on top of raphinha leaving kisses all over his lovers neck and says "babe do you want to go asleep with him" raphinha says "only if you 2 do" Marcus says "of course" raphinha says "ill go into his arms" trossard said "I forgot u love to be held" raphinha kisses trossard and goes into fodens arms the brit smiled leaving a kiss to the Brazilians head raphinha says "sleep Phil" Phil says "I will babe I just need to make sure youse are OK" raphinha says "don't worry sweetheart we are perfectly fine just have a sleep" kissing phil Phil says "ok I love you" raphinha says "I love you 2 beautiful" Phil closed his eyes again trossard came behind Phil wrapping his arms around him rashford gets behind trossard wrapping his arms around him and says "I love you trossy" trossard says "I love you 2 beautiful."