. sister

you sighed, sitting beside the bed, still admiring naoto's features

you sighed, sitting beside the bed, still admiring naoto's features. unsure of what to do, you simply just sat there and zoned out. everything felt so unreal, it was all happening so fast.

knock knock

"naoto?" a girl's voice suddenly sounded from the door.

you snapped your head towards the voice, startled.

"are you awa- oh my! i didn't mean to disturb!" a girl who looked a little older than you peeled her head out from behind the door.

"oh no no you didn't disturb anything!" you quickly replied, turning your entire body to face her.

'she must be tachibana-san's sister..'

"you're l/n-chan, right? i'm tachibana hinata, naoto's older sister. you can call me hina!" she introduced herself with a kind smile.

"yes i am! nice to meet you, hinata-san. sorry for the intrusion, i don't even remember what happened last night..." you bowed your head, feeling slightly awkward at the sudden meeting.

a cute giggle left hina's lips.

"oh no don't worry about it! you didn't cause any trouble at all!" she shook her head, reassuring you as you smiled back at her.

"uhm it seems like tachibana-san has a fever. i just put a towel on his head to cool him off." you informed the pink haired girl.

"oh that's no good, we don't have any medicine at home so i'll have to run out to buy some. do you mind taking care of naoto while i'm gone for a bit?" she asked.

"yes of course! thank you." you smiled at her once again as she gave you a small wave before closing the door.

watching the door close, a sigh left your lips.

'she's so pretty and nice..' you thought to yourself and turned back to look at naoto.

you sure wasn't expecting to meet his sister so early in the morning but it went a lot better than you could've ever imagined. she was so kind and friendly, what an amazing older sister.

a yawn left your lips as you leaned your head against the mattress, still sitting on the floor beside naoto.

it was still early in the morning so the sleepiness was still getting to you.

"i can't fall asleep again.. i need to .. stay awake..."

spoilers you didn't stay awake.

# | TO BE CONTINUED...