part 15- car rides and kiss tries

ابدأ من البداية

"Look I'm sorry, I got carried away." He put both hands on her shoulder but she pushed them off.

"Whatever, Andrew." Mia groaned and tried to walk away but Andrew pulled her back.

"Are you like made at me or something?!" He asked, acting real pissed off.

"I'm going to walk away from you now, because yeah I am pissed off. You're being a really shitty boyfriend and I want to try to have a good night." Mia then pushed past him, walking to her friends.

Pushing through the hordes of rich teens, Mia eventually found her friends.

"Are you alright?" Was the first thing she heard Connie ask, handing me something to drink.

"I'm fine, Andrews just being a dick and I'm just dealing with it," Mia replied, taking a sip of her drink.

"Mia, I'm coming from a very nice place when I say this but, you look like you are about to decapitate someone, chew them up and spit them right back out. All coming from a nice place, to go clear.." Dean stumbled over his statement, probably because he regretted ever opening his mouth in the first place.

"Dean-"

"I'm leaving now.." Dean cut her off and ran to safety.

Connie and Julie made it their mission to liven up the night for Mia, pulling her out to dance and pushing other members of the Ducks to join in. Charlie had been speaking to Linda when he saw her dancing. Smiling. He saw how Andrew was staring, but chose to focus on her instead.

Andrews jaw clenched when he saw Charlie staring. He believe this to be his girlfriend, no matter how much of a dick he could be.

Slower music began to play and Andrew chanced his arm by trying to dance with her.

"Look, I'm sorry. But I'm your boyfriend so, can we have one dance?" He approached and asked.

"If you acknowledge you were being a dick, I'll dance with you.." Mia asked, Connie and Julie, trying not to laugh behind them.

"Mia Williams, I am the biggest dick on this side of the equator and I am very very sorry.." He joked, although he meant his apology.

"Fine, let's dance.."

Andrew and Mia laughed as they danced through the centre of the room. Swaying and talking. But that's when she saw him. Although he was dancing with someone else his eyes rested completely on her.

Why was he looking? Why could neither of them look away? If Andrew had taken just a second to look down, he would notice how the girl he called his was staring at another. For some reason, butterflies filled her stomach as she looked and it became so overwhelming that she had to turn away.

"I'm just going to that bathroom, I'll be back in a minute," Mia spoke, walking off the floor and down a hallway.

"I'll be back in one second Linda, one second," Charlie spoke, deserting his date on the dance floor.

Mia started walking down some random hallway, hearing someone behind her but she knew who it was.

It was Charlie.

"Mia stop-" He called out as she push open a classrooms door, shutting it in his face.

"Why are you staring at me, Conway?!" She turned to him as he entered the room.

"I don't know, Mia I-"

"I'm happy Charlie and you've treated me like shit ever since you met me! So why now? Why?" Mia yelled.

"You're not happy with him, Mia! He is a jerk and he treats you like shit. I've seen it, don't think I didn't notice!" He yelled out.

"You're here with Linda, so go back to her!" Mia called back to him, but he just took a step closer.

"Why?"

"You're asking me why you should go back and be with the girl you asked to out?! You must be brain dead if you can't figure that one out!" She yelled, pushing past him to leave but instead he pulled her back into him, crashing his lips on hers. As unexpected as it all was, Mia let him bring his hands to her face and sink her deeper into the whole thing.

"No, stop Charlie!" She pulled away, her brain catching up with the fact that she was making out with the guy she hated the most.

"I'm sorry-"

"Fuck you. You don't know how screwed up that is, kissing someone who you know is involved and you hate!" She screamed, her confusion getting the better of her.

Mia pushed out of the classroom, trying to get as far away from him as she could. This night was officially ruined and Mia was officially confused.

This was a guy she hated, a guy she repeatedly made fun of and yet, he kissed her. A guy who made her feel unwelcome on her first day in town and yet, he kissed her.

This was not a fun night after all.