Chapter One

As my feet move forward I cannot help but dread my final destination. Living in a place like this, walking alone is asking for trouble, but what choice do I have. Ever since Mom left we have had no choice but to move here and of course it isn't ideal but I have to make the best of it. My new high school is reportedly nothing but trouble. Willow Tree High also known as Homicidal High is where I'll spend the rest of my high school days until I either die or graduate. Crime rates here are so high that the high school has turned murder into a game. As long as you don't get caught by teachers or staff you're off the hook. Or at least that's what I've heard. I'm sure being as small and frail as I am I'll become an easy target which worries me. But hey maybe its all a bunch of rumors.

As my thoughts get to a stopping point I turn a corner to a run down looking building with a giant sign, "Welcome to Willow Tree High School". I walk into the gates at a slow and steady pace. I watch as other students around me walk about, talking to friends, and just entertaining themselves. After hearing all the rumors about this school I expected much worse.

I turned a corner in hopes to find the office but with no luck I turned to a tall girl with short blue hair and piercings in hopes she could help.

"Excuse me sorry to bother you but could you help me find the office?" I asked barely able to make eye contact and noticing what looked like red paint on her white shoes.

"Oh yeah of course" she said, "Walk down this hallway and take a right at the end and at the end of the hallway there should be a huge office sign over a door on your left." She said pointing in the general direction.

I thanked her and began walking to the office. After about 5 minutes I finally found it. I walked in the door to find two ladies sitting as a wide desk.

"Hiya honey how can I help ya." The one on the right said. I went up to her desk.

"Hi so today is my first day so uhm-" She cut me off.

"Oh you must be Fabian, we don't get new students too often, welcome to Willow Tree! You'll find our students and staff quite kind. I'm sure you've heard some rumors about this school but it's simply not true you know how kids like to make up stories! Well here's your schedule and a school map. Now hurry along 1st period starts soon." She said waving me off. I waved back and left.

I walked through the hallway as the last stragglers raced to class after the bell had already rang. I continued down as the erie feeling of walking alone in such a place consumed me. I could only imagine the things that occured here. I turned a corner to see several lockers covered with caution tape and what seemed like blood splatter and it dripping from lockers. I stopped in my tracks and just stared at the crime scene. This had to be some sort of prank what the hell is this. I heard a nearly silent creek come up behind me.

"I see you found Zachary and Oliver, well whats left if them." A random voice said.

I stepped back and looked at him, he sat in a wheelchair and was only looking foreward.

"About a month ago their girlfriends found out they were cheating on them and I guess they had this coming. Apparently or so I'm told, they guys were in football and after a game their girlfriends lured them here with promises of an orgy. Turns out they had knives in their lockers and killed them right here and stuffed them into the lockers. They were found on the next monday." He said staring blankly at the tape.

"That really happened?" I said in a bit of shock considering how gruesome this was.

"Thats what I heard. I mean their now exes told me themselves, win for them huh." He said as he wheeled backwards and then around the corner.

Looking at the schedule I had math first, "dammit" I whispered. I walked to my first class not in any sort of rush.

Once I finally made it class had already started. I walked in and everyone stared at me.