𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

           𝕮ara Maria had gone nearly every day to hang out with the Madrigal family

           𝕮ara Maria had gone nearly every day to hang out with the Madrigal family. She had become very close with the youngest of the family, Camilo, and Mirabel since they were all the same age.

She also got to know Camilo's older sister, Dolores who had super hearing. The family was truly amazing.

Both Mirabel and Camilo would even go over to her house from time to time and play when she couldn't go over to the Madrigals. Her family welcomed the two with open arms and would let the three have sleepovers at their home.

One thing that always shocked Cara Maria about the family was their house. It was alive and would make the time spent there more enjoyable for the young girl.

Right now, Cara Maria was running around the lovely little Casita with Camilo right behind her. She truly did enjoy his company, he was always able to make her laugh. ( which made camilo quite happy )

"Princesa! Wait for me!" Camilo called while he tried to catch up with the Espinosa.

"Casita, can you make a slide?" Cara Maria asked as she jumped in anticipation.

Soon after, the stairs to the foyer changed into a flat surface to make a slide. Cara Maria smiled as she sat down, waiting for her curly-haired friend.

"Come on Cami! Let's go down the slide!" Cara Maria cheered as she patted the spot behind her.

Camilo sat down right behind her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders before Casita gave them a slight push. Laughter filled the home as the two went down the makeshift slide.

Standing up, Cara Maria placed her hands on her hips and pointed at the boy in the yellow ruana.

"Let's race! I bet I can beat you." Cara Maria smirked while Camilo seemed confused.