Chapter 1

After the introduction of Y/N, things have gotten rather interesting since he joined the guild. He received his guild mark on his right hand in a blue-green color which matched his hair color and fur. As for meeting the other members, he kept to himself not wanting to interact with them. However, when it comes to Natsu, it always ended up with him getting knocked out no matter how many times he tries to talk to him. No one was able to talk to him as they wanted to know more about him aside from Makarov who he seems to listen to without question. With this Makarov decided to introduce him to everyone in the guild one by one. He found some of the members to be rather annoying and others somewhat intrigued.

Right now, everyone was in the guildhall doing their usual thing as Y/N was curled up in one of the corners taking a nap.

Natsu: Man that guy's a jerk. Why doesn't hang out with us?

Grey: As if anyone would hang out with you, flame brain.

Natsu: What was that, icey head!?!?

Grey: Are you trying to make me mad!?

Cana: Grey, your clothes are gone.

Grey: Oh come on!!

Lisanna: I think he doesn't know who to trust is all.

Elfman: I don't know. He's rather scary.

Erza: You just annoy him Natsu. He clearly doesn't like to be forced to do anything.

Y/N continued to sleep in the corner as he heard everything that was going on. He heard someone walking towards him as he quickly got on all fours and growled at the person who was walking to him. The one who walked over to him was Lisanna smiling at him.

Lisanna: You don't need to growl at me

Lisanna: You don't need to growl at me. Said smiling. I just want to be friends.

Y/N continued to growl at her rather cautious of her.

Mirajane: Hey!! You better hurt not my sister, Y/N!! Said walking over to them.

Lisanna: I'll be fine sis don't worry.

Y/N slowly stopped growling at them glare rather intensely.

Mirajane: What? You wanna fight? Said smirking.

Y/N glared at her for a few moments before he ran over to a pillar quickly climbing it and sitting in the rafters.

Lisanna: Why did you scare him off!? Said rather annoyed with Mirajane.

Mirajane: It's not my fault.

Lisanna pouted at her as she was rather annoyed with her. Y/N looked down at them before leaping off landing on the ground, running outside the guild.

Macao: Seems like he ran off.

Wakaba: Guess he doesn't like hanging around people.

Macao: Did you ask him about his past, Master?