I was feeling every emotion. My stomach was doing twists and there were butterflies in my stomach. I can't even explain how I was feeling.

He kissed me again on the lips, bit my lower lip and then he started kissing my neck. My breathing hitched. he was so good at this. I wrapped my arms around his neck but he pinned them down to the bed. He sucked on some parts of my neck leaving pretty purple hickeys. He started leaving open mouthed kisses all over my neck and jawline. I was just breathing heavily and my stomach was doing churns. I love this feeling.

He stopped at my shoulder and pushed the strip down and kissed my shoulder and my cleavage area near my breasts. He pushed the other strip down and it came down to the area just above my boobs. He zipped down my dress from the side and pushed it down my body. I was left in just my strapless bra and an underwear. He threw it on the side and removed his shirt as well.

He climbed on the bed again, kissing his way up my stomach. He stopped at my breasts and looked at me. I was looking at him, breathing heavily. He kissed the uncovered area. He didn't break eye contact.

He unclipped my bra and threw it on the side. He touched my boobs and I snuck in a sharp breath. He smirked, looking at me and and brought his lips closer it one of them. He was looking at me and it was making it 10x harder for me to breathe. My chest was rising up and down because of heavy breathing.

He kissed it and put his mouth on it. He was carrassing the other one with the other hand. I closed my eyes enjoying the pleasure I was having.

He sucked lightly on my boob. A moan escaped my mouth. My nipples hardened and I pushed my head back breathing heavy. He noticed this and sucked a little harder, looking at me. He squeezed the other one a little hard too. I got a hold of his shoulders and dug my nails into his hard muscles.

He started moving his tongue in circular motion around my nipple and again a moan slipped my mouth.

I got a hold of his hair and pulled it. He groaned against my skin and sucked even harder.

He got up a little and took them in his hands and started carrassing them with both his hands. He was looking at me doing it and I was breathing so heavy, my chest was rising up and down and I was moaning with my mouth slightly open.

He got back up and kissed me on my lips again. We were both breathing heavily.

He got back down again and started sucking on my other boob, massaging the other one.

He then got a little lower and kissed his way down. He kissed my belly that caused my belly to flinch a little. I was breathing heavily and my chest was rising up and down.

He reached just above my lady Part  which was throbbing, might I add. He brushed his hand down my stomach till my vagina. He caressed my clit with my panties on. He was rubbing on it lightly, looking at me seductively. I was looking at him and breathing heavily.

He looked at it, biting his lip, rubbing it really slowly through the fabric. I looked up with the support of my elbow. Breathing heavily with my mouth slightly open, I looked at him and he was looking straight at me, looking at my condition. He started rubbing through it with a little pressure and a little faster. My breathing fastened and he smirked.

He slipped his hand inside my panties and touched my kitty. 😺 (lmao)

(I'm sorry I'm calling it a kitty 💀)

He stated rubbing on it and my breathing hitched. I was breathing fast. I looked at him and he was looking down at it with his mouth slightly open,

He started doing it a little faster. His fingers were preparing to go inside me. 

she never expected this.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें