BITCH THEY DID IT!!

⚠️very detailed sexual content⚠️

(Gonna get holy water after this)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night was over and we were heading home. Raunak was coming with me at my place.

We got there. I just opened the door and before I could turn around, Raunak shoved me to the wall.

He held my waist tightly and was pushing it to the wall, towering me. He was breathing heavy breaths.

He looked at me, biting his lip he came close to my neck to say something in my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. It was too hot.

[[I'm sorry but...."is it hot in here? Are you hot? I mean you are hot." Tell me if you got it 😆 I'm sorry I just ruined the scene]]

"You look so fucking hot. And you don't wanna know what's going on in my mind right now, what I wanna do to you" He whispered in my ear which made my soul shiver. Yeah I can imagine what he wants to do to me.

He cupped my face and caressed my bottom lip. Looking at it with hungry eyes.

I was just breathing so heavy and looking onto his eyes. I had butterflies in my stomach, I was feeling nervous, excited, everything at once.

He attacked my lips, kissing me passionately but not softly this time. He was kissing me like it was his last kiss. We were moving our lips in sync, in a rhythmic motion. I loved his soft lips on mine. He took my bottom lip. He bit it and pulled it out a little looking into my eyes. I was breathing so heavily, looking like an absolute mess. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I granted it. His tongue was exploring my mouth as I wrapped my arms around his neck and ruffled his hair. He groaned in my mouth and I knew he loved it. He bit on my lip again and I pulled his hair.

His hands slipped down from my neck to my waist. He squeezed my waist and pulled me to him even more, closing even a slight of distance between us. His hands slipped down to my butt and he squeezed it hard that caused me to moan into his mouth.

We were out of breath so we pulled away. He started kissing my jawline, and my neck and collarbone. He brought his hands back up and tugged my hands on the wall, on either side of my head.

That was quick. And sexy

He kissed my neck and sucked on it, leaving a beautiful mark on the area. A moan slipped from my mouth. He kissed me on my lips again and his hands slipped down on my butt and he squeezed it again.

He brought his hands back up, cupping my boobs with both his hands. He squeezed them, looking at them and it was killing me.

"Tara I want you so f*cking bad right now" He said kissing my neck like he was hungry for me.

"I'm yours" I said softly, looking into his eyes. He looked into mine asking for consent and then attacked my lips. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso and arms around his neck. He took me inside into the bedroom.

He dimmed the lights. The only light in the room was the little table lamp on the side of the bed with warm yellowish light.

He threw me on the bed and crawled up to me, towering me. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. We both knew we wanted each other really bad.

"I'm gonna f*ck you so hard" He said and it sent chills down my spine. I was scared, nervous and excited at the same time. He attacked my lips again.

"But..." he kissed my forehead "if at any point you feel uncomfortable, and like me to stop, just tell me okay?" He added and I smiled.

"I love you" I smiled and hugged him. Thanking God for sending him to me.