Chapter 1

So let me introduce myself my name is Cynthia and i am a "freak" so people say but whatever I think I am special in my own way... I have midnight black hair, bright blue eyes, and pale skin. I have this gift, or you could call it curse. I can see and talk to dead people. I have seen them since I was ten, when I got into a car accident with family. I was the only one who survived. I was in the hospital in a coma for six months. Ever since I woke up I see them everywhere. I have learned to ignore them to an extent, but when you are talking to someone and they start yelling in your face its kind of hard to ignore that. I live with my Uncle Xavier, he's a pretty cool guy and he tries to help me as much as possible, he just doesn't understand what I'm going through. I also have Melissa, she is my best friend, she is always here when I need her. Melissa is a ghost, I have known her for three years, when she was fifteen she drowned while swimming at Myrtle Beach. She has bright blond curly hair, jade green eyes, and a tan complexion. Mel helps me with a lot of things, like school, drama, and of course boys. I'm not the prettiest girl around, or the most outgoing; confident either. The whole seeing dead people doesn't help with the dating situation. (Back to the present ) 

I wake up and look at my phone, it's 6:00am. I hop out of bed and walk into the bathroom. I see myself in the mirror and think ugh I hate school it makes me feel like crap. I turn on the shower and get in. I love morning showers they wake you up and relieve stress. I walk over to my closet and Mel helps me pick out what to wear. I put on my black faded skinny jeans, purple Aeropostle shirt and purple converse. I put on my makeup and straighted my hair and headed out for school. I got downstairs and Uncle Xavier yelled from the living room "Morning Cynthia have a good day!" I thought yeah right like that would ever happen. I replied "Thanks see you later."  I get in my silver KIA that i got last year for my birthday, best birthday gift ever. I hooked up my ipod into the doc and turned on Already Gone By Crossfade.

 I pull into the parking lot, most of the spots are taken but I find one just as another person heads for it I gas it and squeeze in. I laugh to myself and give myself a little pat on the shoulder haha. Now it time for the worst day of the year.  School is like a living hell, students get picked on, beat up, tortured. They say that high school is the best years of your life, Ha yea right. Well at least the Sinor High can pick which  classes they take. My schedule is First period: Art, Second: Study Hall, Third: Music, Fourth: Gym, Fifth: Lunch, Sixth: French, Seventh: Math, and Eighth: Literature. My first half of classes are small. I guess no one likes Music and Art.

 I walk into Art class and see two strange guys just staring into space, looking like lost puppies. Ugh new kids, more people to pick on me. I get my sketch book out of my bag and start drawing a vampire and a werewolf lunging at each other. Mortal enimies, Its gunna look awesome when i finish it! It is gunna take a while though. One of the strange guys walks up to me and says "Hey i'm Aiden whats your name?" He has brown hair, dark brown eyes, and fair skin tone. "Hi I'm Cynthia." He gestured over to the other boy and said "that's my brother Caiden." He looks nothing like Aiden, he has blond and brown hair, dark hazel eyes, and he also has his lip pierced. I looked at him a lirttle wierd and said "You guys don't even look related."  He just smiled and said "Yea i know everyone says that, we act totally different too, he's usually an ass, but i gotta love him, can't pick your family haha.." I gigle  "Yea i suppose heh.."     Melissa suddenly appears and says "Oh who's the cute boy?" I turn my head and whisper "Mel not now i'll tell you later." Aiden walked toward his brother and said "See you around Cynthia."  I smile to him and say "bye."

I  pick up my pen and begin to sketch again. After a few minutes i start thinking that is was nice for a someone to come up to me and have a nice conversation without the word freak in it,  no one usually talks to me unless they want something. I look up at the clock and the bell is gunna ring so i put away my sketch book and headed to the door. Right as i was at the door I ran into something, well not something but someone.I looked up and there were dark hazel eyes glaring at me. Caiden. I was shocked and i whispered  "Sorry"  He just looked at me with anger in his eyes and said "watch where your going freak!" I ran past him thinking, how could he know already he just got here! Ugh i don't care I'm just going to the park. I dont want to deal with the drama today i dont care if its the first day back or not. I drive to the park and walk over to the swings and put in my earbuds. I love music i don't know what i would do without it. My life would suck, well even more than it already does. After spending two hours at the park I finally decide to go home. I walk through the front door glad that Uncle Xavier has a job, or else he would yell at me for ditching the first day. I go to my room and plug in my ipod into my ihome and play Avenged Sevenfold and go to sleep...