Our wedding night

Sarah's POV

It was a long drive to his lands. He was not with me during the whole journey. Some thing was not right.

After reaching the pack house, I was shown a large room. The room was done in grey and white. It was very neat and clean. He must be very tidy and organized. there were many pictures on the wall. A woman was smiling with a small boy on her side. She must be his mother. I was waiting for him in our chambers to come and tell me about him about life as a were wolf but he was no where to be found.

Suddenly I felt immense pain in my Chest. It was like someone was stabbing me. I screamed for him but he was no where to be. The pain was clearing my mind I could feel him with another woman. He was making love to her, I could see there shadows in the back of my mind. His every action brought pain to me.

My body was suffering. I was suffocating. It was like the end of me.

"Why is he doing this?"

My mind leapt into darkness with the very thought.

I woke up in the morning only to find a wolf licking on my wounds. His saliva was magical as it healed my body. The pain was gone but a numbness was left.

The wolf was shifting now. It was Dan standing naked in front of me smiling evilly.

"Do you still love me"

"Yes I do"

He moved forward to kiss me

Instead I slapped him across his face

"I said I love you I didn't say you could kiss me you bastard"

He moved forward and whispered in my ears

"You are my wife, I can do whatever I want"

I felt humiliated and replied sharply

"You have already done enough husband by fucking that whore"

He forcefully grabbed my face and tried to kiss me again

I loved him but after what he did to me, I would not forgive him ever. He knew the lovey dovey Sarah but now he would get acquainted with the warrior version."Oh baby you are really going to regret this kiss".

I hit him hard between his legs. His face was distorted in pain. He plunged at me with all his force but I ducked at the last moment.

He said calmly

"You are my mate and I would have you. Stop struggling You will only harm yourself. Submit to me. I only want to mate you. Its necessary for the developing of the mate bond. The bond will make you my Luna and I will be more strong as an Alpha."