3

1st that image is a Convo with my online brother lol my message sent badly for him

2ndhn67awaw6tw I WATCHED THE MOVIE I'VE WATCHED 15 TIMES SINCE IT GOT ON DISNEY PLUS A-

3rdAlso I made a discord server for y'all lol link in my bio. You must be 13+ or you'll be kicked, the account must also be 1 week old

4th THANK U ALL FOR THE READS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😩

Y/N POV

~T.S after hanging out with Camilo & Dolores~

It was almost midnight and my aunt told me we had to go home. It was already time to go home? I didn't want to stop talking to Camilo for some reason. I said my goodbyes and I went home with my aunt. During the night I couldn't sleep at all, my mind kept crossing Camilo over and over again.

The way he smiled, laughed, just made had a weird feeling. Before I knew it, the sun had come up and it was morning. 'Dang it' I thought to myself and got out of my bed. I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. "You up early," my aunt said surprised to see me. "Couldn't sleep that much"

"Because of that boy?" My face got red as she asked that question. "I'm teasing Y/N maybe you drank too much soda and that gave you too much energy. Oh, also, Pepa has invited us for dinner tonight. So I suggest you try to nap today, OK?"

With that, she left the room and went back to her bed to sleep. I just stood there questioning everything I knew in life. I started to think 'Do I have a crush on Camilo?' I'm pretty sure I do, but what if he likes someone else? What if he has a girlfriend. Or what if he's gay? (WHICH WE STAN HERE GET UR HOMOPHOBIC ASS OUTTA MY COMMENTS AND WATTPAD ACCOUNT LEAVE-)

ANYWAY HI THIS WAS SHORT IM SORRY REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND MY MENTAL HEALTH IS BLEH