Sam : all the best too, paapa..

Sivaangi : Pooja nenaicha konja stress ah iruku da..ethavathu pannira pora..

Sam : naa inga unkuda iruken paapa..onnume aagathu..

Sivaangi : hmm..

She still looked worried..he pulled her closer and pecked her head quickly..she smiled.

They heard the announcement on stage. Priya wished them the best and the trio get on the stage. Just by looking at Sam and Surya the crowd went crazy..this is the first time Sivaangi coming to this competition. So, most of them didn't knew her..the emcee invited and introduced them..

They begin to sing. The crowd went crazy again..the stage was set on fire. Both were immersed in their singing. They never took their eyes off from each other..it was so loving to watch..After the performance end, the crowd start to scream Sivaangi's name..that's the first time she heard that much of support..her eyes welled up..Sam noticed that and came to her and wrapped around her shoulder. Surya ruffled her hair..
They thanked the audience and went backstage. Sam pulled her closer and hugged her tightly..

Sivaangi : it's my first time da, I heard my name..

Sam : paapa..you deserve it da..

Sivaangi : hmm..

He pecked her cheeks and held her closer..they about to announce the winner so they went to the side hall..the judge came to the stage and announce the winner. It was none other than our SamSiv..the crowd went crazy again..they also receive best vocalist award..Surya and Samsivaangi went to the stage and received a big trophy with cheque. With the constant audience request they sang Kadhaipoma song again..all sung with them and they came down and took selfie with their fans.

Sivaangi POV

I didn't know people will show this much of support for my singing. I have won first place in some competition but this is the first time I heard people screaming my name. We won the champion title of this competition. We were requested to sang again. Sam and I sang Kadhaipoma song again. This time our eyes met and I could feel his love in his eyes..

As we about to leave, the audiences surround us and we took so many photos with them. At all time, I felt a strong hold that was Sam holding me closer to him. He didn't let my hand even a second when we pass by the crowd..

All of us were super happy of our victory. We decided to celebrate it. We quickly went to our hotel and change our clothes to party wear. I was doing my makeup when Sam came in the room..