Shopping

Today Ranpo wanted to hang out with  Poe and Yosano, since he knows Poe was free today and the next. Yasno was working at the moment, so ranpo just sat pressed up against the wall near the door playing a video game on a small hand held console.

       Time skip when Yosano is done)
"Yosnoooo!"

"Yeah ranpo?" She half smiled, tired from work.

"Do you care to go to Poe's cause he isn't working or busy for the next day."

"I'll ask Kunikida right now if I could go, or can it wait after work?"

"Now pleaseee" he dragged on

"I- fine."
    Yasno walked out of the room going to ask Kunikida if she could go with Ranpo.

"Kunikida?"  Yosano said in a questionable voice.

"Hm." He'd respond

"May I go wi-" before she finished Kunikida shook his head and walked away.
"I-... Whatever uhm.. RANPOOOO!!"
"WHAT!?"
"We're sneaking out let's go." Ranpo chuckled at those words and smiled.
Ranpo ran towards a window as Yosano was trying to catch up.Ranpo managed to open the window it was a far-ish?... Drop.
So they sadly can't do that, they went down out the door like normal people as they did so ranpo frowned cause he'd want to break out dramatically, like a movie! But ofcourse he was still excited to go to Poe's.
"Ranpo.. you and your boyfriend will make me feel like a third wheel!"  Ranpo felt his face heating up.
"He's not my boyfriend." Ranpo spat out in a flustered yet snarky tone.
"HAH! That was my plan.. you look so red... Now run before Kunikida Sees!" They bolted and ran yosano wasn't thinking staight and didn't get in her car.. But they ran, ran all the way to Poe's house, he'd gotten to know the direction to Poe's house because he went there so often now.
-knock knock- "Come in" Karl saw Ranpo and ran towards him and sat on his head. "Karl!" Ranpo smiled. "Hello." yasno said nicely. "Hello," Poe said. Ranpo ran over to Poe hugging him. Poe stood there a bit pink and hugged him back.
"Hiii Poe " Ranpo smiled at Yosano and Poe. "Guys! I saw this cool looking snack place" Ranpo's eyes were practically beaming with stars.
"Ranpo, they have a mall nearby actually it was gummy stores we can go there." Poe said. "Sure!" Yasno looked down at her heeled shoes are sighed thinking *will there be MORE walking or even running??* But she'd smile anyways.
"But.." yosano said slowly "We kinda snuck out.. right? We ran we don't have our car-.." Yosano said freezing her face. "Oh.. that's okay it's nearby..." In poes mind he was calling her slurs. But he smiled anyways. "Yasano, is Karl allowed?" Ranpo said as he pet Karl. "I think so?" Yosano said in a question voice "Yeah probably, that mall he is." Poe said smiling. Poe grabbed Karl and sat him on Ranpos shoulder while smiling. Yosano just was walking next to them making weirded faces and devilish laughter. As they walked nothing really happened.. awkward.. a barrier of silence just was there. Then yasano spotted Kyouka and grabbed her and threw her over her shoulders like nothing. "Uhm.. what are you doing Yasano" "We're going to a mall Kyouka!" Yosano replied. "Where first?" Poe asked everyone which he wasn't really a group talker. "uhhh.. I don't know maybe snacks so we have them while we walk around!" Ranpo smiled, "sure." Kyouka said smiling "Okay, gummy place?" Poe smiled "mhm!" Ranpo said already stuffing his face in the gummies. "He already found it-" Yosano said. The three walked in as Ranpo was already in the place. Karl, still on his shoulder grabbed a snack and snuck it in Ranpos pocket without his noticing. "Remember we have to pay, don't act like an animal." Yosano stated. "I can pay." Poe smiled and took out his money, "Pick what you want, please." Poe said "Yay! Thank you Poe!" Ranpo grabbed onto Poe and hugged him grabbing his hand dragging him to the strawberry gummies. Yosano finally realised that Kyouka was still on her shoulder and sat her down. "Sorry Kyouka go get some candy-" she handed Kyouka a shopping basket.

     Time skip) 10 minutes later (what seemed to be hours..) they bought for their stuff and walked around the mall snacking Yosano was holding Kyoukas hand because she didn't want to lose her. Poe was holding Ranpos hand because he acted like a child in a toy store. And so the day went on and on and it was near the end of the day and the mall was closing Kyouka ended up back on yosanos shoulders cause her legs got tired. And karl fell asleep on Ranpos shoulders. They arrived at the agency. "Bye guys, I had fun hopefully, us four can hang out again!" Poe said smiling "ofcourse..! I had alot of fun!" Kyouka smiled playing with a  small figure yosano bought her. "Yay!" Ranpo smiled "ofcourse." Yosano replied. Ranpo handed Karl back to ranpo and Poe walked home.

In the agency.))
The three ran in and pretended like nothing happened when Kunikida walked he noticed that they were 'working' he smiled and walked away leaving as said nothing.

Wsg man u read this shit? 😻