He smiled playfully at me leading me sneakily outside the mansion as if we're playing some sort of game.

As we went outside, I saw the black roofless ferrari waiting outside. He pulled open the passenger seat waiting for me to get in, I didn't question as I got in the passenger seat already used to the boys randomly taking me out without planning it.

He walked around behind the car and open the door getting in the driver's seat. Ran turned the keys starring the car, he gripped on the steering wheel as he drive away.

The view of the mansion getting farther away until it was out of sight. The windy weather brushed our skin, our hair blowing freely in the wind.

My eyes lit up seeing the many colors of the street light as we drive pass by a bunch of tall buildings. Even though it's late at night, the streets are still crowded with people walking on the sidewalk.

~Ran's P.O.V~

I saw the light sparkle in her eyes as she look around the different colors of lights on the streets. To be honest, it's really unusual seeing her displayed her emotions like this

To me, she somehow reminds me of Mikey. She's always been emotionless and cold hearted. It got me confused when she shows extreme worry towards Rindo, I guess she really cares about him. I couldn't help being jealous of my own brother.

I decide to cheer her up by taking her on a late night drive to the nearby forest. Though I couldn't help but wonder why she didn't question anything when I suddenly took her.

I finally made a stop near the forest. She only had a look of curiosity in her eyes as she turns toward me. I went out of the car leaning on the door as I took out a box of cigarettes from my pocket. I lit it up with the match, puffing the cigarette between my fingers.

I turn to my left suddenly seeing her already right beside me watching into the darkness deep in the forest. I could tell the hidden anxiety behind her expression
~~~

"Rindo will be fine, he won't back down so easily" My eyes widen at his statement indicating that he knows I've been thinking about Rin.

He just blow his cigarette in a calm manner before handing one out for me. I took it in his hands, he lit up the cigarette between my lip while giving me a seductive look. I blew the cigarette watching as the trail of smoke vanish into thin air.

"Stay here" He said walking away deeper into the forest but not too far away as I was still able to see his form crouching down to pick something up.

I stare at him blankly as I blew out the smoke from the cigarette in my hands. He turned back heading my way with something in his hands, seems to be some kind of flower

"He's not gonna be happy seeing you all worried about him instead of yourself" He said taking the flower in his hand up to his nose to sniff it closing his eyes before handing it out to me.

I look down on the flower in his hand, now taking it a good look up close I could see the scarlet red petals with sharp thorns on its stem. My hand instinctively reach for the rose in his hand, careful not to accidentally scratch my skin against those thorns.

He opens the drivers seat hopping in. I also tried to make my way to the passenger seat but before I could move Ran grabbed my wrist pulling me to his lap as he lift me up. Now, my hands on his chest feeling his heartbeat.

Come to think of it, now that I could clearly see his facial features I realized that he let his hair loose covering the half of his forehead. I rarely see him with his hair loose as he would always wore hair gel.

He smiled mischievously as he took the flower in my hands putting it on the passenger seat, his left hand held my waist. I opened my mouth to say something but instead felt Ran's lips against mine as his tongue roaming around exploring my mouth. He pulled me closer hungging my waist while his right hand threw away the cigarette making it's way to caress my thigh

I could smell a whiff of his cologne with him this close to me as I put my hand around the back of his neck, my other hand still holding the half used cigarette.

The faint taste of mint infused with smoke was all I could feel in my mouth as our tongue movements synchronized

We finally pulled away breathing heavily for air after a few minutes of a hot makeout session. We opened our eyes as I threw the cigarette bud on the dirt. I stare into his purple eyes, it shines under the moonlight while his lips were parted. The sound of crickets chirping went through my hearing.

I took the rose in my hands as I went off Ran's lap sitting back in the passenger seat.

"That's enough, let's go home" I said as Ran chuckles enjoying the moment.

"As you wish my queen" he starts the engine driving away

I rest my elbow on the ferrari door while putting my head in my hand just watching the view of the city lights, letting the wind brush my hair. I felt the sensation of Ran's touch on my thigh, I look up to see his lips curled up in a smile looking straight ahead.

We silently went in the mansion, trying not to make too much noise. I went up to my room but before Ran was able to plant a swift kiss on my lip and turn to go back to his own room.

I fell on my bed, the feeling of the soft matress instantly make my body overwhelmed with fatigue. My eyes went shut and the next thing I knew, I was falling into a dreamland.