14 || Auradon Cathedral

Börja om från början

"Child, what are you doing?!" Fairy Godmother yells at Jane.

"If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself! Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" Jane yells out and Ben quickly rushes over to Mal to protect her.

"Take cover!" Beast yells.

"Careful, Mal!" Belle calls out as Mal tries to grab the wand away from Jane. Evie, Carlos, Jay, and I run down from the balcony before joining Mal. Mal holds the wand with two hands in front of her causing everyone to gasp.

"Mal, give me the wand," Ben says as he stands in front of her.

"Stand back," Mal says causing everyone to gasp again.

"It's okay," Ben says trying to calm her.

"Ben, I said stand back!" Mal yells as he tries to step forward.

"I told you so!" Audrey says as she takes a step forward, but Mal turns to her with the wand, causing the crowd to gasp and take a step back.

"Let's go!" Carlos says.

"Revenge time," Jay says.

"You really want to do this?" Ben asks.

"We have no choice, Ben! Our parents..." Mal states.

"Your parents made their choice. Now you make yours." Ben explains. Mal turns to look at Beast and Belle, and then the Fairy Godmother.

"I think I want to be good," Mal says.

"You are good." Ben states.

"How do you know that?" Mal asks.

"Because... Because I'm listening to my heart." Ben answers.

"I want to listen to my heart, too. And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents." MaI says as she turns to us, "I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy." Mal says as she turns to Jay, "And you, scratching dude's belly makes you happy. Who would've thought?" Mal says as she turns to Carlos, "And Evie... You do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart." Mal says as she turns to Evie, "And Maya, I know that deep down you do not want to disappoint our mom and I know you miss sneaking out in the middle of the night to go god knows where on the isle, but I know that staying here in Auradon makes you, like really happy because you get to explore your creativity side. And I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school. And be with Ben. Because Ben makes me really happy. Us being friends makes me really happy. Not destroying things. I choose good, you guys." Mal says while turning to me and puts her hand in between all of us.

"I choose good," I say as I touch Mal's hand.

"I choose good, too," Jay says as he touches my hand.

"I choose good," Evie says as she touches Mal's hand.

"So, just to be clear, we don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be? Because they're gonna be really, really mad." Carlos says.

"Your parents can't reach you here." Ben answers.

"Okay, then," Carlos says as he touches Jay's and Evie's hand. "Good."

"Come on," Mal says to Ben and he touches Mal's and Evie's hand and Mal rested her head on Ben's shoulder. Sadly the moment was ruined very quickly as a lightning strike could be heard and green smoke starts to enter the room lo and behold, Maleficent appears out of the green smoke in front of us.

"I'm back!" Maleficent says.

"It can't be," I whispered to Mal.

"Go away, mother," Mal says.