Chapter 3

Zayn's POV

"Where's my daddy?" He whispers again slowly walking up to me.

"U-uh..." I can't even say any words to this small innocent looking boy, I take in a deep breath closing my eyes as I kneel down looking at him.

"Hey there little guy, daddy's on a little trip so he won't be here" yeah a trip to hell.

"Like the trips he takes every week?" He starts to smile showing his small little dimples.

"Yeah those trips" I smile looking down at him and I slightly look behind me still seeing his lifeless body laying there.

"Where's mummy?" He asks again. God damn why does this kid ask so many questions?

"She had to go" I say quickly and I reach forward grabbing and picking him up taking him into the kitchen and setting him down on the counter.

"Sit and stay" I point to his face and he giggles grabbing my finger and he wiggles it a little before wrapping his small, warm, mouth around it finger and he starts sucking.

I gasp looking at him with widd eyes and I pull my finger out of his mouth wiping it on my shirt.

"Has your parents ever taught you not to touch a stranger?" He slightly glare at him feeling my finger still warm from his mouth, weird.

"Hehe nope" he giggles making me roll my eyes and sigh as I turn leaning my back against the counter as I pull my out phone texting my boss.

From: zed the dangerous

Simon we got a problem, turns out styles has another kid and he's really young, I believe he woke up right after I killed his mother and father, but he doesn't know their dead

"How old are you?" I hear that little kid voice again and I look up to see that smile.

"23" I mumble and I glance at him. "How old are you?" I flip the question around and he slightly blushes giggling.

"I'm this many" he holds up five tiny chubby fingers and I look at him. So young

"What's your name?" He swigs his legs back and forth.

"Zed the dangerous" I say again starting to get annoyed as my phone vibrates getting a text from Simon.

From: Boss

Take him with you and have him stay at your place, I'll think of samething to do with him