Let me have you

I tucked Simon in on the bed and walked up the stairs and slowly walked in my room. My body was tired and I turned on the light and met those dark eyes. I said nothing just turned to walk out of the room and a binding spell held me to the wall. I cried out as I was slammed against the wall. he laughed " I am sorry that looked painful but I kinda knew what your move was " he said and I laughed " what are you doing here Sebastian I asked. He laughed " to see my little sister of coarse I've missed you Clarissa " he said and I rolled my eyes. " We both know why your here Sebastian so why don't you just take off this binding spell so I may greet my big brother " I said and he raised an eyebrow at my sudden remark. I felt my body fall to the floor and I quickly got up. " Men are easy to crack you can see exactly what they want in there eyes..... Like yours full of lustful desire tell me BIG brother why do you look so horny " I asked and his breath was caught in his throat. I laughed walking. Slowly closer " I get why you want me so badly " I said and he smiled " and why is that dear Clarissa " he asked and I giggled " I always rejected you, not ever have you been rejected and the way I don't want you turns you on " I said. " So why not let me give my brother what he wants " I said. A grunt came from him and he sat up on the bed. " really " he asked and I pulled off my sweater. " Only come get me Jonathan " I said and it was a blur and I lay on the bed him on top of me. His hands held mine and I felt him kiss my neck. I wrestled his hand and I grabbed his hair and pulled at it. He groaned and I noticed he liked this. I knew exactly how to tame this predator. I let my hand wonder down and push my hand in his jeans and boxers to find his bulging other. I gripped him and Sebastian let out a loud groan. As I rubbed my thumb against his tip and he started groaning and huffing and puffing and whining like a dog. " shhhhh my little doggie " I murmured in his ear. He started sucking at my neck. Jerked away and wrestled him tell I was on top, " now be a good little doggie and remember I said I want to give my brother what he wants " I snapped and he lay back a confused and weird look on his face. I looked down and he Whimpered I pulled off his shirt and kissed his chest kissing at the demon blood scars. He cried out in pain and pleasure. I pulled at his belt and threw it across the room and I unbuttoned the button on his jeans. I looked up and he starred his eyes full of compassion. I smiled and unzipped the zipper. Seconds later I had his pants tugged down and I giggled and forgot it climbing on him and letting my negs fall to the sides of him and I kissed him. He kissed me back his tongue battling mine. I let go and started kissing his neck. His skin was burning and I nibbled at his pulse. " Oh Clarissa enough teasing me " he groaned and I giggled. I kissed him down and jerked off his boxers. He let out and ungodly cry as I licked him " Clarissa " He groaned. I took him in me and sucked on him easily. He was groaning and thrusting into my mouth and he came almost immediately. I was about to flick against his top when he jerked out of me and was on top of me. " God you now what to do for a Virgin " he moaned and tugged off my clothes he straddled my hips and kissed at my stomach . He tugged off my underwear and stuck his long war finger in me. I moaned and twisted away from him. " this isn't about me Christopher " I snapped and he gasped. " I like when you call me that " he said and I raised an eyebrow. I climbed on top of him and slick myself on him and he groaned. I started flicking my hips on him. He was about to come so I did the one thing that would piss him off. I climbed off and He groaned and looked at me with angry eyes. I began pulling on my underwear. " Leave Now Sebastian before the catch you " I said and he growled. " No you can't just stop and send me away " He said and I laughed " The Hell I Can't MORGENSTERN " I snapped and he looked aback. He got up and began putting on his clothes. I felt a hand jerk my wrist and his arms were around me " No woman has ever pleased me so good " he whispered with a slither. " Expect me to try even harder babe " he said and was gone. I melted to the floor and tears sprouted from my eyes. I slept soundlessly that night and didn't have one nightmare.