First Meet

A fifteen years boy who is trying his best to do good in wicket keeping from past two hours of practice, now got distracted by a kid who is crying from past 15mins.

"Coach, can you hear someone's cry???"

"Nooo keeper, I can't. Why??? Are you hearing it???"

"Yeaaaaa that too from past 10 - 15mins, I don't know it's just distracting me. Why you can't hear while I can???"

"May be you are over doing things, just go for a break"

"No No No, I need to get selected In
Under - 17 squad this year. I'll do anything to get in"

"I just love your Dedication Kid" they continued their practice until finally Arthit saw a kid who sat across their practice field, who is exactly be 7 - 8 years old, whose head is held low and his body is shivering.

So the elder wantedly thrown the ball to that kids side and asked that kid to bring that ball to him. But the younger one looked at him then ignored him and turned another side and started doing what he resumed a minute ago.

Elder just shook his head and asked for break so that he can go to the kid who started crying again.
"What's Wrong??? Why you kept on crying??"
younger just bend down, took the ball from the ground then gave it to the elder and motioned him to go back to what he was doing before.

"Don't you wanna talk with me???" Why is his sadness is making me sad?? Why I want to make him smile??? Why did I took break to know what's bothering this kid??? Mainly what's that smell?? It's so refreshing, it's so unique, it's so addictive?? Wait what??? Addictive??? I just met him, it's not even a hour.

All this while that kid just bowed his head down, he is trying to control his sobs but he couldn't. His body shivering increased which made Arthit panic, he lifted youngers face while placing his finger under his chin. When he looked at those water pooled eyes his heart got crushed.

"Don't cry tell me what happened???" that kid stared at him, without knowing much about what to do Arthit did which he thought is the best at that time. He embraced that kid and said "It's okay to cry, but will you just tell me what exactly happened that's making you cry so much???" that kid once again looked at the elder's eyes and said "We just moved here a couple of weeks before  Pi, I don't have friends, I am alone there is no one to play with" he again held his head down😔.

Arthit just smiled at the younger whose voice is like a music for his ears.

"Who said you are alone??? You called me as Pi right??" Younger nodded still in elder's embrace.

"Then you have me" elder said while pulling back from younger a little bit so that he can stare at that cute little face of that kid. And continued "If you want you can play with me too"

Younger beamed like a thousand Walt bulb and asked "Really???" Elder nodded and ruffled his hair "Then can I come here to watch you practice like I am doing from past week??"

"You are watching me from past week???" Younger nodded and showed his most sweetest smile which literally melt the elder. I don't know what is happening inside my stomach there is something moving but seeing this kid smile is really making me happy even from inside. I wanna be happy like this which means this kid should be smiling like this and he will because I'll make sure of it.