"And...uh just how is he my son?" Takuya asked peering up at Illumi while carefully picking up Killua's little hand.

Illumi blinked baffled for a few seconds. "Oh well I just assumed since we're gonna get married you'd wanna be in his life as-"

"Married? Illumi we've never even been on a date."

A stumped look crossed the taller boy's face. "Right...dates before marriage? Then let's go on a-!"

"Let's go loverboy!" Takemichi yelled grabbing the back of Illumi's hoodie and starting to drag him out of the room.

"W-wait! Michi c'mon man," Illumi cried holding Killua to his chest. "I was about to score a date! And with Takuya no less. Takuya, Michi!!

MICHI!!"

So Takemichi got the cold shoulder from his friend after dragging him away before he could ask Takuya on a date. It was 'cause Kazutora was starting to look angry not at all because a green beast was blooming in Takemcihi's heart, not at all.

"So...we're going to Vahalla's hideout?" Illumi asked after staying silent in protest for fifteen minutes.

"Yep!" the gang member cheerily replied.

"...is this gonna get violent? 'Cause I have a child on me. If it comes down to it I'll kill any cunt that hurts Killua. Directly or indirectly." Illumi was serious about his threat if the heavy air that had the two other boy's sweating was any indication.

"Ahhh we're not a bunch of savages Illumi! Killua will be just fine." Kazutora promised, hiding his uneasiness behind a closed-eye smile.

Illumi leaned down until his mouth was lined up with the boy's ear, "Mark your words." before leaning away again and leaving the bi-coloured boy to swallow hard.

"So uh, Hanemiya-kun..."

"Hm? Kazutora's fine."

"You're a third-year at our school?"

"Yeah."

Illumi noted his answers were far more shortened and blunt compared to when he spoke to him.

"Um...if someone as famous as you-" Illumi snorted in laugher causing the boy in question to turn in his direction and narrow his eyes. "-has been in our school all this time...I figured everyone would make a bigger deal out of it..."

"... I only went for one semester as a first-year..."

"Huh?" Takemichi voiced

'Why bother going at all?' Illumi asked himself.

"I've been going to...reform school," Kazutora said swinging his head back to the two others his bell earring making a jingle.

"What?! Reform school...you got arrested?" Michi asked not caring for tact.

"Man must've been pretty bad," Illumi said narrowing his eyes.

"It was his fault." Kazutora muttered hair obscuring his eyes. "Look, we're almost there."

'And just who is 'he'? A friend gone bad? A betrayal after happening? A falling out? Unrequired love~?' Illumi was happy to make up all kinds of scenarios.

The trio came to a stop in front of a rather dilapidated old arcade with graffiti all over it. The most prominent piece had to have been the headless angel. It was a statement piece for sure.

"Huh? Is this the place?"

"Yup."

Illumi sniffed and looked down at his shoes not wanting to get anything on them. It took ages to get the blood out last time.