{ part 6 }

(If you guys see a lot of 'ducks' in this chapter it's just me saying fuck but not actually saying it since I don't really want to use that word too much in my stories, so yeah. Have fun reading this chapter ☺️)

It was fun making the dinner with Emma, mikey was just helping here and there.

I was going to take a quick shower before our dinner because of what mikey's clumsy ass decided to do.

I went inside the shower and turned on the taps. I let the warm water run over my body making me feel calm and kinda sleepy.

Shit! I forgot to bring my own damn shampoo and body wash!! What the hell should I do?

I looked around the shower and there was some soaps laying around I pick one up and saw that it was shampoo, sweet, and were is the body wash?

Oh there's some up there too. I need to hurry my ass out of here. Just pick any, I just need to clean myself before they start serving the food.

I poured some body soap out in one hand, I put it next to my nose as it filled with a very refreshing and beautiful aroma.

It was one of the best smelling soaps I've ever smelt. I quickly put it on and then the shampoo that also smelled so good, not gonna lie it kinda smelled like the ugly rat. Hopefully 🙏 these aren't his soaps.

I quickly hurried out of the shower now leaving the warmth and letting the cold air hit my body, I wrapped myself in my warm towel and let my wet hair dry as the towel was over my head.

I was about to take my towel off once my body was a little dried but I quickly put it back on when I heard little knocks on the bathroom door. " w-who is it?" I asked. " open the door" is all the voice said. " what?" I added. " Emma said to give you, your shirt
you forgot it on her bed" I know this damn voice, it's mikey I mean who else would it be?

I did forget it though, perfect timing I guess. " okay" I say and walk towards the door unlocking it and slowly opening it. That little rat was leaning on the freakin door!!! And he fell opening the whole door and falling the duck on me.

" AAAAHHH!!" I screamed closing my eyes and tugging on the towel tighter not letting it go. " shit!! Sorry" he replied. I luckily didn't get hurt because he had his elbow on the hard tailed ground that helped him not actually fall on top of me, and his other hand behind my head so that it didn't hit the hard ground.

I then see his face flush red all of a sudden. " you smell like me" he says making me feel so embarrassed and uncomfortable that my face turns his shade as well. " get off!!" I say pushing him away, He quickly got off me and closed his eyes giving me my shirt, I look at his elbow that hit the hard ground and it was bleeding.

And on the other hand his knuckles were bleeding from when he held my head. It's like he didn't even feel it. " are you going to take it or not?" I quickly shot back to what was  happening and take it.

" sorry again" he says before running out.

I quickly put on my cloths trying to process what just happened and then head to the dining table were Emma was placing the food. Mikey was on the Couch trying to bandage 🤕  his hand were his knuckles were bleeding.

" l-let me help" I say walking towards mikey. Why the duck did I say that!?
He can die for all I care.

I don't know why my dumb ass decided to say that but once again this is an opportunity to get closer to him
maybe tending to his wounds will make him like me because of my personality and that I'm nice and caring.

I am all of those things regardless I would've not really cared about him getting hurt since he is my enemy but un like him I have a little of what's called humanity left in me so yeah I guess I'm just too nice. I walked to him and sat next to him then held his hand that he was trying to bandage.

" your can't even bandage your own hand" I laugh a little as he pouted like a little child. " shut up!" He says looking away just like a little kid who's mad at there parents for not giving them what they want.

I then started  cleaning his knuckles with a wet cloth,  adding an antibiotic and then wrapping it with the bandage.

" ow!! It stings" he wined like a little toddler. " oh deal with it" I replied then taking his elbow which had stopped bleeding. I also do the same for his elbow and successfully bandaged it up.

" your welcome" I get up and head towards the kitchen. " thanks" I heard him say as he took a look at the good bandaging I've done. " also I like my scent on you" he said for some freakin reason, making me embarrassed and red, thinking about that again. " s-shut up!" I yell as I hear him chuckle at the back.

I then sit next to Emma taking a good look at what we made and damn, it looks so freakin good. " itadakimasu" we say putting our hand together and bowing at a sync

( if I got it wrong then sorry 😅 but that's sort of what I remember of what you do before you eat)

We then dig right in, the place was filled with Exquisite aroma and may I mention, this was the best shit I've eaten in a very long time!!

" this is amazing Emma, your cooking never disappoints" I gave her a warm smile. " it wasn't just me Y/N it was you and sort of mikey" she giggled a little at the last part, I don't blame her.

" you guys are just so rude" we heard mikey say under all the rice he was trying to devour. " facts buddy" I added then seeing him turn pissed at what I said but it wasn't really the mad type it was the childish type, as usual.

He then looks away devouring more of the food, I can't believe that this guy actually is the Tokyo manji gangs leader like what the actual duck, he's so childish, also can't believe that he sent my brother to the after life while he  acts like this at home or around his friends.

" Y/N?" I heard the little shrimp say my name in a questioning tone. " yeah?" I look at him as he tries to let out something that he is trying so hard to let out but not duck up.

" wanna go to the festival with me?"