Where it all started

H/C= Hair Color

E/C= Eye Color

Authors Note: THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK DONT COME FOR ME

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day, a 12 year old girl named Y/N was extremally bored. She was at her house with her sister home alone. Her sister is only two years older than her and wasn't really a talker. Her parents work most of the day and comes back at around 9:00 pm. (They are extremally wealthy just pointing that out) Sometimes they came later which was okay with Y/N because she doesn't have a good connection with them, they get into a lot of fights but Y/N could care less.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

My sister went out with her friends and I was left alone. I was bored out of my mind so I decided to go out too even though I wasn't allowed to. The walk wasn't going to be for long so I just went to the bridge across from my house. The view was beautiful but I couldn't stand the site of Zaun next to it. ' I wish they cold have a better life' I thought to myself. My stupid self decided to go to Zaun just to see what its really like. I passed through a few places and got weird stares. I didn't want to go back to I kept moving forward until I bumped into a man. I said " I'm so sorr-" " What is a pretty girl like you here you should be safe in somewhere private..." I immediately tried to run away but he grabbed my hand. Before I could do anything, a tall muscular man punched him. " Sorry about him, he is a little.. bonkers" he said " Its ok and thank you" I said. " Come inside and ill get you a drink, my name is Vander by the way." I followed hm into a bar called the last drop. As I walked in everyone was having a good time and the man named Vander seemed very well respected. But the first thing I noticed was a girl...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vi's POV

I was playing with my friends and sister Mylo, Claggor, and Powder. Vander found me when I was 11, Powder was 6 when my parents died. Since then I grew up at the last drop and usually caused trouble. 

It was a boring regular day, I woke up, worked out, then woke of every body. I ate breakfast and started playing with powder. The last drop usually  doesn't get young costumers but one day there was, a girl with gorgeous H/C hair and E/C eyes. We catch I contact but Powder interrupts "Vi what are you looking at?" "Nothing Pow,... can you give me a second ill be right back." I went up to the girl and sat next to her, I said " Hi." She said " Hey." back. " Where are you from?" I asked. " I'm from piltover. I live near the bridge." she said " Huh, You here to shove your richness in our faces". I said. "VI! Don't be rude to our guests."  Vander said really loudly. " I'm not here for any trouble, I was just bored, but I think ill leave." the pretty girl said. I grabbed her wrist and said " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your time you can stay." She sits back down and a few minutes passed. Vander passed her a drink she took a sip and then said " You know I kind of agree with you. There are a bunch of snobby kids up there that's why I hate it  so I came down here." " Ya and I'm really sorry." I said " That's ok, I'm Y/N just so you know." " Cool, I'm Violet but you can call me Vi." We talked for a little while until she had to go. She said " Bye."  "Bye, and wait... can you maybe come more often?" I said. She looked at me weirdly but nodded in agreement. I was glad she agreed because I think I have a crush on this girl. I found out that I liked girls a little while back but the only person who knows is Vander and he says that its fine but I'm not old enough to date. I think he kind of realized I liked that girl Y/N that's why he didn't bother us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I went back home still getting weird stares along the way but it didn't mind me. When I got there my parents weren't home as usual neither was my sister so I just went to bed and called it a night. I got ready for bed and listened to music as I fell asleep. But all I can think about was that girl Vi...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:   YESS!!!! MY FIRST CHAPTER IS COMPLETED!!!! (800 words) I'm so exited I have really good ideas for this book. Don't worry it will get better I promise. I have all day tomorrow to wright so there will be a lot coming!!!