Part 11 💖Confession💖

Start from the beginning

P; no ..u don't care , u knew that my happiness is you..my world revolve around you.. my whole life is you. I know I was wrong i left but just for once you tried to
contact me..I would have ran back to u... Why did you stopped agni and garima to tell me anything...( she look at him shocked)
don't be shocked,..I got to know everything.. they told me..

S; ( tears) it doesn't matter pramod.. I couldn't do anything,..mom would have never agreed.
She started hating me... She didn't wanted me in ur life nd....

P; nd what susheela.......mom told you and you just back out. You were never that weak susheela,.. you fought for yourself...
then why u gave up on me...

S; because I don't deserve u pramod...you know everything right, then u must know that I had accident and because of that I can't be a mother...
I don't wanted to destroy ur life pramod..... for a min I got selfish that it doesn't matter but mom was right.. what she told was right..

P; u were right susheela...it doesn't matter.. it never does till u are with me..
S; this is not possible pramod..why don't you understand...

P; why not susheela? Why? You know susheela in all these years i lived with a illusion that you are happy ,you are married to someone else but I could never forget you ,
you know why.. because u became my life... My breathe..
when mom told me that you are married then also I could not move on because u were.
U are Nd will be love of my life... In all these years you feel Pain but u knew that i loved u but do u know how to live when you have no hope from the person whom u love that she will ever love u back...
Sushi,.. I know I did worst mistake of my life by leaving but please forgive me...
I want to live my life with you.. I want to live and cherish my each and every moment of my life with you.. I don't care anything else..
I don't want anything in my life but u. My life is completed if you are with me.... we
both have enough pain in our life but now pls give us a chance...

Susheela got overwhelmed, she immediately put hand on his mouth and nods in yes...
Pramod got happy and hug her tightly... S also hug him and burst out crying.. she was crying,.. nd letting her heart out that is kept from four years..

S(crying) I love you pramod,..I also can't live without... I m tired of pretending that I m ok.. I m tired to pretend that
I m fine if you are not with with me but I m not.. you know pramod,..I tried,i tried to explain mom..but she was not ready
to listen anything..., She just wanted me out of ur life.. I told her to let me talk to u once but she was stubborn on her decision..
I wanted to be with you pramod but my problem broke me.. mom words made me weak ... I couldn't do anything..I thought whatever she was saying is right...
That's why I never try to reach you these years..
but I m having enough pramof.. I m enough of this pain,.. I died each and every moment without you ,.. I want to live with you.. I want to be happy like I was.. this is not me... I need u beside me to hold me when i fall,.. I want to live my life with you.. I want to get out of this pain...

pramod was also crying. He was holding her tightly, his one hand was on her waist and another on her hairs caressing her and trying to calm her...

While susheela was clutching his suit in her tight fist,hiding herself in his chest nd crying...

P; sshh susheela relax.. enough now.. don't cry I m here na.. I ll be ur side always. we will be together...

S;( cry) I love you pramod,.. I can't live without you..pls don't leave me again.. pls be with me always... I don't want anything... I need u .

P; I love you too susheela.. I promise.. I will never leave you now..

After sometime pramod broke the hug and cups her face.. he wipe her tears and kissed her forehead.. slowly caress her face with lips and kissed her near her lips..
She was closing her eyes.. seeing this he put his lips on her and kiss her slowly yet sensually.. ....