"The Scarlet Witch is not born, she is forged. She has no coven, no need for incantation. Your power exceeds that of the Sorcerer Supreme-" Y/n started, before she could finish Peter walked in. 

"Hey, Y/n-" he said and then saw her. "What are you doing," 

This snapped Y/n out of her weird trance, she blinked a few times and then fell down on her bed. "What happened?" she asked looking at Peter. 

"You were floating up in the air while reading that book," Peter said, he noticed the book and took a closer look at it. "Oh shit," he said under his breathe. 

"Is something wrong?" Y/n asked. 

"Where did you find that book?" Peter asked.

"Oh it was in the drawing-room, that place is filled with books," Y/n said. 

"Burn the book," Peter said. 

"Seriously this book is not so bad," Y/n said. 

"The book is bad, it is filled with sins," Peter said. 

"Oh Pete calm down, I am not going to use this to destroy the world or something, I am just reading it, it's all fiction," Y/n said with a small laugh. "I just read about people called The Scarlet Witch and Sorcerer Supreme, people like that don't exist," 

"WHAT!" Peter yelled, "Oh I am in so much trouble," he said starting to hyperventilate. 

"Hey, hey, hey," Y/n said putting her hands on his shoulder. "Why are you panicking?" she asked. 

"I need to leave to get some fresh air," Peter said and left. 

"Oh um ok," Y/n said utterly confused. 

~~~~~~~~~

Peter walked out of Grimmauld and put on a pair of glasses he had in his pocket. "How far is Natasha Romanoff?" he asked.

"12 minutes away, would you like me to take you to her?" A robotic voice said. 

"Yes," Peter said. The glasses showed him the route to get to Natasha, in 12 minutes he was at a small apartment. He walked into Natashas apartment and knocked on the door. 

She opened the door and was shocked to see him. "Kid what are you doing here?" she asked as Peter went inside sitting down on the couch. 

"Y/n read the Darkhold, I don't know how much but she knows about the Sorcerer Supreme and the Scarlet Witch," Peter explained. "It won't be long before she finishes the book and destroys the Wizarding World along with herself,"

"Are you sure?" Natasha asked. 

"Yes, I saw her she looked so scary," Peter said. 

"Ok, we need to get that book away from her," Natasha said. 

"How?" Peter asked. 

"I am coming to the order meeting today, find that book and give it to me then,"  Natasha explained. "After that, I will take it and ask Strange about what to do about it," 

"How much time do I have to get the book?" Peter asked. 

"You have till 5 p.m.," Natasha said. 

"Ok, that's enough time. I can do that," Peter said. 

"Good, now you better be going back before they sense something is wrong," Natasha said. 

"Yeah, bye," Peter said walking out of the apartment. 

"See you in a few hours kid," Natasha said smiling. Peter nodded and left the apartment. 

He walked back to Grimmauld Place feeling a little bit relieved. While going back he saw an ice cream shop and got some ice cream for himself, for a minute he thought he would have to put the ice cream away because he couldn't find enough money but the cashier was nice and let him take the ice cream without paying full price.