Saint was always there when she needed to talk and it was always vice vera. she knew saint was lowkey going through it with her parents always leaving her alone because they were workaholics, but spoiling and bribing her with things for lost time. saint never spoke on it but sometimes you could tell by how down she was.

cortaijah tried getting saint out the house more often so she wouldn't be alone, but saint was so used to being home twenty four seven she barley wanted to go anywhere.

taijah felt like this trip to utah would do saint somewhat good being that she was getting outta houston for a minute.

"see i told yo ass i was gone win this time" saint smirked sitting the gun down grabbing all her tickets from the machine. "i'm not sure if i got more credits but we can test this bitch out onna basketball thingy" she pointed.

"that's what i've been wanting to play this entire time. really all i came here for" cortaijah happily walked over to the basketball game. someone ended up approaching her and saint didn't want to be a cockblocker so she went over and swiped her card only for it to decline.

"mmcht, fuck" she mumbled poking her cheek with her tongue. deciding not the interrupt whatever cortaijah had going on she took her phone out to keep her occupied.

furrowing her eyebrows together she checked her notifications noticing she received a message from clubhouse. tapping her back channel she clicked the messages from 'Top Dgaf' reading it.

kentrell ended up texting her and asking if he could have her number and if he couldn't then that was fine with him.

Saint started to feel a weird feeling in her stomach causing her to quickly frown after realizing she was standing there smiling like a dummy at her phone.

sending her number she existed off the app slipping her phone back in her purse that was hanging on her shoulder.

"who was that? because y'all were talking for a while" she asked cortaijah who just walked up to her smiling from ear to ear.

"i know you ain't talking ms.girl you was literally over here showing all thirty-two teeth at your phone so what's really tea" she raised her eyesbrows making saint roll her eyes and smile.

"i don't know what you're talking about, but anyways can i please use your card because i don't have anymore credits" she pouted clasping her hands together.

"yes, but only once. you're not about to use all of my credits to meet a certain standard you wanna meet" cortaijah handed saint her card.

swiping it once she handed it back so cortaijah could swipe to start a game herself.

the basketballs started rolling out and saint quickly grabbed one and started shooting not missing any of her shots. she was so focused that she had people from afar looking at her.

meanwhile cortaijah was carelessly shooting her balls trying to outbeat the time, but was doing terrible . "i'm about to climb my overly grown ass on the thingy and put the balls in the hoop myself". she huffed.

"don't embarrass me like that because i would really leave your ass in this arcade" saint told her shooting her last ball before the time ran out. "goated".

she ended up setting a new high score on the game and causing multiple tickets to start oozing out the machine making her excitedly bend over and grabbed them stuffing them in her purse.

walking over the the ticket eater she started inserting her tickets carefully making sure not to jam it.

"you're literally a tomboy" cortaijah laughed watching the numbers raise as saint continued inserting.